• 01

✧◑▷

Narrator's Pov

Veliona was in disbelief and stunned when she saw a real life looking Ai Hoshino who was in front of her..is she still dreaming..?

"Uhm.." she paused because she didn't know what to say as she slowly stare at Ai's purple eyes that has six point white star pupils.

"Hm? what's wrong, Veli-chan?" Ai look at her with a smile as she placed her hands both of her cheeks before pinching it softly.

"Ahh~ your cheeks is so adorable and soft~! I wish I could pinched them all day~ Haha~!" Ai giggles as she continues to pinch and squish Veliona's cheeks.

Veliona was still in surprise when she felt Ai's hands on her cheeks as you felt a bit of pain on her cheeks..so that means..

Veliona's eyes widen as she realized what is happening..

She got transmigrated into the world of Oshi no ko..but..what character did she transmigrated as..?

"Uhm..I.." Veliona struggle to speak as she look at Ai before taking a deep breath.

"Um..Ai..Can I go to the bathroom..?" Veliona spoke in a nervous tone as she waited for Ai's response..her heart is beating so fast..she hope this is just a dream that is quite deep.

"Hm? Oh alright~" Ai spoke to Veliona with a wink and a smile like usually in the anime and the manga.. Veliona can't believe that she was seeing this.

Veliona slowly stand up from the coach as she stepped forward but she immediately halted her steps as her face flushed in embarrassment before looking back at Ai who was looking at her with a smile.

"..I forgot..Do you know where's..the direction of the Bathroom..?" Veliona spoke to her in embarrassed.

Ai look at her in confusion as she title her head in side before she spoke

"I thought you knew the direction of the bathroom..? Are you Alright, Veli-chan?" Ai spoke softly to her as she look at Veliona in concerned way.

"I..." Veliona paused as she was panicking inside and she was trying to find some words to speak.

"I-I just kinda forgot..! Haha." Veliona' sweated as she avoid Ai's eyes that was staring at her in confusion but she didn't ask her any questions.

"Oh..Okay~ just go down on the hallway and turn left~ you can find the bathroom there~" Ai give her a big smile as she spoke to Veliona in a happy tone.

Veliona sighs in relief..Ai didn't suspect her at all..

Veliona then turn away from Ai as she walked down the hallway as she turned left.

"..is this a kind of a dream..? It felt so real.." Veliona mumble to herself as stopped in front of the bedroom door before grabbing the doorknob as she twisted and walked inside.

"..So this is Ai, Ruby and Aqua's house in real life..it felt so comforting and lively here." She whispered to herself as she walked to the bathroom mirror.

"Let see..i wonder who is my character who I got transmigrated as..-" Veliona paused as her eyes widened in disbelief..

Her reflection in the mirror was a very beautiful girl who has long snow white wavy hair that has lavender tints on the edge of the hair and she has a light amethyst eyes that was like crystals..and her pupils has white diamonds..

Veliona was stunned and shocked..she didn't see this character in the manga nor the anime!?

Did..did..she just reincarnated as an non-existent character!?

✧◑▷