• 02

✧◑▷

Narrator's POV

Veliona was stunned by seeing 'herself' in the bathroom mirror.

'What

'What. The. Fuck...?" Veliona thought as she still looking at the mirror in disbelief..

She could swear that she didn't see this character anywhere in the Manga!

"..Oh.. God.. She looks so beautiful..What the heck-" Veliona spoke in disbelief as she lightly touched her cheek that was surprisingly soft

"...is this really Oshi no ko's universe or.. Another universe..?" Veliona muttered to herself as she still can't believe that this gorgeous looking goddess is HER.

"Wait.. Wait.. What is my current occupation in this world of Oshi no ko..?" She was still looking at the mirror in thought as her now light amethyst crystal eyes with a white diamond pupils keeps looking at her reflection in still shocked

"A model? A singer? A Actress? Or Maybe an idol like Ai-" She paused for a moment when she remembered something.

"Wait..How old is Ai in this timeline..? Did that guy already bang her up already!?" Veliona immediately panicked as she quickly rushed out of the room before running towards the living room where Ai was resting on the couch

Ai look up from her phone when she saw Veliona walking towards her as she beamed up a cheerful smile.

"Veli-chan~! How's your-" Before she could speak her sentence completely..Veliona already cut her off.

"..A-Ai..! Uhm.." Veliona spoke in a nervous tone as she slowly look at Ai's purple eyes that was filled with cheerfulness before Veliona took a deep breath as she continue to spoke.

"H-How old are you..?" Veliona speaks in a really nervous tone as her hands started to shake anxiously.

Ai give her a confused look as she stares at Veliona for a few seconds before she spoke to her.

"Huh? Did you forgot my age, Veli-chan~?" Ai pouted at her she put her hands on her hips

"How could my beloved and cute Best friend forgot about my age~!" Ai keeps pouting at Veliona who was looking at her in disbelief.

'B-Best friend!?.. This character is Ai's best friend!? The Ai Hoshino's Best friend!?' Veliona screams inside her thoughts as she tried to process the new information that was sink into her head.

"I'm 16~! Sixteeeeennn~!" Ai whined out playfully to Veliona as she hugged her waist tightly and continued to cutely pout.

"And you are 14!" Ai continues to speak as she hugs Veliona's waist tightly as Veliona stares blankly at the nothingness  after hearing the another information.

'I'm 2 years younger than Ai?..i was 19 in my past life..' Veliona mentally cried inside.

"Geez~! What's wrong with you today~? You are being forgetful, Veli-chan!" Ai's head turn to look at her as she spoke in a slightly worried tone.

"You didn't call me 'Ai-chan' anymore.." Ai spoke softly to her as she placed her hands on Veliona's cheeks

"Are you Alright? Did something to my lovely Veli-chan~?" Ai give her usual cheerful and bright smile like she always give to her fans..

"N-No.. I'm alright.. Ai-chan.." Veliona giver a nervous smile as she thinks that she forgot something

'If Ai is 16 now.. So that means..'

Veliona's eyes widened as her lips parted.

Is she pregnant with Ruby and Aqua right now!?

✧◑▷

A/N: The picture is Diana from Wmmap..
Hail to our cold momma