• 03

✧◑▷

Veliona's Pov

There was a million thoughts appearing in my head..Is Ai pregnant or not..?

I slowly look at her in a nervous way before my lips parted to speak..

"A-Ai-chan.. Are...You..?" I paused for a moment as you stare at her with a unreadable expression.

"Are you pregnant?" I nervously swallowed as I watched her expression turn into a surprise one and she look at me in wonder.

"Oh? How did you figure out, Veli-chan? I never told about this to anyone besides President Satou-san!" She exclaimed as her surprise expression turns into a bright one.

'Shit.. How do I tell her..?' I thought in a panic way as I thought something.

Wait..This non-existence character is Ai's best friend right..?

"Because.. Uhm.. It's a best friend's instinct to figure out her best friend!" I blurted out without realizing what I said as Ai looked at me in surprise before she rushed towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Ehe~! Wow~! My Veli-chan really know me so well~!" Ai suddenly kissed me on my cheek making my lips parted in disbelief and I can feel my cheeks burning up.

✧◑▷

Narrator's Pov

Veliona was blushing furiously as Ai continue to smooch her soft cheek..

Veliona must be thought that it was normal for best friends to do this with each other..

So she decided to ask Ai about something

"Ai-chan..Uhm.." Veliona took a deep breath as she look at Ai with a little bit serious expression.

"Did you.. Break up with that guy..?" Veliona spoke softly to her as she waited for her Answer.

Ai blink her eyes as she think about something before she spoke to Veliona in a cheerful way.

"Oh? You mean Kamiki-san? Yes I broke up with him~! But we ended the relationship with no bad blood, don't worry Veli-chan~!" Ai pat her soft snow white long wavy hair with her hand as Veliona tried to process the information.

"But what's wrong with you all the sudden? You acted like you don't know Kamiki-san?" Ai wonder as she look at Veliona with confusion as Veliona stares at Ai with also a confusion.

"What do you mean, Ai-chan?" Veliona spoke to her with confusion.. Does this non-existence character also has connection with that guy?.

"Well.. You two are close friends..you suddenly act suspicious of him." Ai continue to speak to Veliona as Veliona look at Ai in disbelief

'Wtf!? This non-existent character and Hikaru Kamiki are close friends!?' Veliona mentally screamed in her head as she tried to process everything.

Ai look at her distressed expression as she felt a little bit concerned of her best friend..Well.. She acted a little bit different after Veliona woke up from her sleep on the coach but that isn't important now.

"Ah.. It must be the stress.. Haha.." Veliona smile nervously at Ai as she tried to accept the reality that she is transmigratied to Oshi no ko world as a non-existent character who is Ai's best friend.

"I guess.. I mean being a famous idol is stressful.." Ai beam a smile at Veliona as Veliona blink her light amethyst eyes in disbelief

'WHAT!? AN IDOL!? ME!?' Veliona can't take any new information about this new character as her vision started to blacked out.

"V-Veli-chan!?" Ai immediately gasp as she tried to catch her best friend's fainting body.. Not to let her fall on the floor.

✧◑▷