𝐭𝐰𝐨

NEW YORK HARLEM。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

NEW YORK HARLEM
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

DEARRAH was currently hanging out at Ddot's house with Dd, Ddot, Leah, Jerraine and they we're waiting for Ethan to arrive since Ddot forced him to buy Mcdonalds.

"SO what happened yesterday?" Leah asked Dearrah while Jerraine listened as all of them three was close together and quietly talked while the two other boys we're in the other couch blasting music.

"He came over and we almost kissed." Dearrah scratched her head. They we're currently talking about what happened when Ethan came over yesterday when they we're facetiming each other.

"WHAT" Leah and Jerraine gasped and Dearrah hummed seeing their reaction before shushing them so Dd and Ddot couldn't hear.

"We we're just like play fighting since he wouldn't give me my phone back and we made eye contact and we ended in the wall just looking at each other and our faces was 2 inches away before I broke it"Dearrah explained

"Yall are so dumb you guys clearly like each other why won't you admit itttt" Jerraine said and Leah nodding her head in agreement

"Who like who?" Ddot said eating chips before crumbs started falling out of his mouth

"Darrian close ya mouth before I drill yo mouth up" Leah glared at Ddot

"Wait who likes who?" Dd asked

The three girls fell on silenced trying to make up a lie before Leah spoke up

"Dearrah and uh what's his name again Jerraine?" Leah said snapping her fingers signaling Jerraine to make up a fake name.

"Cleo!" Jerraine said hesitantly laughing as Ddot and Dd eyes the three girls

Dearrah nervously laughed before agreeing with them.

The front door soonly opened before Ethan cane in with three bags of Mcdonalds in his hand and took off his shoes before giving the three bags to Ddot.

Ddot happily smiled and put the bags in the coffee table before opening it.

The others went to get food while Dearrah sat there and Ethan dropped his body on Dearrah hugging her.

"What took you so long?" Dearrah softly asked Ethan before Ethan pulled away from the hug and layed his head on Dearrah's shoulder and playing with Dearrah's bracelets.

"Tamara.." Ethan muttered

Dearrah gulped and nodded as she felt jealousy hit her. She knew they would get back together not even a week later. That's why she broke their so called almost-kissed situation yesterday before things could get any more intimate between Ethan and her.

Ethan looked up to her seeing her mood changed

"You good?" Ethan asked her before grabbing her chin softly making Dearrah's head face him

Dearrah nodded as Ethan sat up and grabbed a burgee and gave it to Dearrah.

"I got ya favourite but the mcflurry wasn't available" Ethan gave the burger to her and layed his head on Dearrah's lap.

Dearrah happily smiled and said 'thank you' to Ethan before eating the burger with one arm since Ethan was fidgeting her bracelet's on her other free arm.

Jerraine and Dd was laid up together eating while Ddot and Leah was arguing who ate the large fries.

Jerraine and Leah smirked at Dearrah's seeing Ethan and Dearrah's position on the couch.

Dearrah shook her head signaling them to stop smirking at her before anyone could notice

"Aww such a cute couple" Dd teased Dearrah and Ethan which caused Dearrah to glare at him.

"Ay Leah take a pic so that Cleo guy can seeee" Ddot said nudging Leah before Jerraine and Dd busted out of laughing

"Clero?" Etha sat up and snapped his head looking at Ddot

"Dearrah's new boyfriend" Dd shrugged

"What—Noo" Dearrah denied while Ethan clenched his jaw

"Then who was ya-" Ddot asked but instantly got cut off by Leah's hand flying to his mouth causing him to shush.

"Aye yall heard there's a block party going on tomorrow?" Dd asked changing the subject

"Who hostin it?" Ddot asked

"I heard Dee was" Jerraine shrugged

Everyone was in engaged in a convo while Ethan was jealous and laid his head on Dearrah's lap.

Ethan made Dearrah massage his scalp while she was on her phone and annoying her the whole entire time thinking she was texting the Cleo guy but in reality she was just smilling at Leah and Jerraine's text.

"Bro get off ya phone and talk ta me" Ethan sucked his teeth snatching her phone away and putting it in his pocket

"Mmmcht Ethan give it ba— No" Ethan said cutting her off before making eye contact with her again.

"Why didn't you tell me about the Cleo guy Deah?" Ethan asked which made Dearrah roll her eyes before speaking

"Cleo's nobody I swea" Deorrah raised her hand up in defense but Ethan didn't believe her

Ethan was jealous that Deorrah had somebody else right now and not him. He knew he wasn't in the right place to be mad but he had feelings for Dearrah. He just thought Dearrah didn't like him back so instead of telling her about what he felt he just showed it thinking maybe Dearrah will finally get the hint.