𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

NEW YORK HARLEM。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

NEW YORK HARLEM
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

ETHAN AND THE OTHERS knocked Jerraine's door hoping that they would convince her mom to let Jerraine go out.

The door soonly opened revealing Jerraine's twin brother Marcus—"I forgot this nikka exists." Ethan said mumbling only enough to the friends to hear which caused them to stiffle a laugh.

"Deahhh is that my baeeee" Marcus dragged out pushing the others to do side to give Dearrah a hug but quickly got blocked by Ethan.

"Whatchu 'goin near my girl 'fa?" Ethan said towering up Marucs with a mug.

Ddot and Dd was cracking up how Ethan was behaving at this moment like he didn't just deny and called Dearrah his sister yesterday.

Dearrah rolled her eyes and thank goood for Jerraine coming into view before Ethan almost looked like he woulda punched the shit outta Marcus.

"Heyyy pookaaa's" Jerraine said happily as she ran up to Dearrah and Leah hugging them both

"Marcus get back in 'thea before I punch ya nut" Jerraine said sucking her teeth which cause Marcus to make 'hmph' sound going back in.

Ddot and Leah started dying hearing Marcus saying hmph as Dearrah tried not to wheeze again.

"What yall doin 'hea?" Jerraine said as Dd dragged his body and hugged Jerraine.

"Dd missed you and kept whining the whole entire way and kept saying unholy shit outta nowhere " Dearrah said complaining and Leah nodded

"Well come in" Jerraine said opening the door fully so everyone could go in.

"Let's go taaa ya rooom" Dd said as he ran upstairs excitedly—"HE thinks he lives here i 'swea" Jerraine shook her head laughing as everyone went upstairs.

Jerraine opened the door seeing Dd already laud up in her bed eating chips—" Where'd you get that from?" Jerraine asked laying beside Dd not remembering giving them snacks

"From ya secret stack." Dd said chewing while talking as Jerraine covered his mouth from all the chewing sounds he was making

Ddot and Leah we're sitting in Jay's desk chair while Ethan pulled Dearrah down to the bean bag as he laid his head on her chest and forced Dearrah to massage his scalp.

Dearrah rolled her eyes annoyingly trying not punch the shit outta him not forgetting about what Ethan had said earlier.

"Ya'll back 'togetha?" Jerraine asked them as Leah and Jerraine wiggled their eyebrows and smirked at Ethan and Dearrah.

Dearrah shook her head making hand motion signs—"Nah why yall everybody think that" Ethan scrunched up his face

"Yall act like it especially you" Ddot said pointing at Ethan

"I don't like to share what's mine in the first place" Ethan said shrugging hugging Dearrah's body as he kissed her stomach before Dearrah sucked her teeth and mumbling cursed words outta her mouth while Jerraine and Leah we're dying seeing Dearrah's face.

"Yall more confusing than Durk and India forreaaal" Leah spoke up which caused everyone to agree.

"Mind ya bussiness BAMBOON" Ethan said which caused to Leah to stand up but got pulled down by Ddot laughing.

Dd started cracking up choking on his chips while Dearrah softly slapped Ethan's mouth scolding him.

"Aigh aigh i'm sorry ma" Ethan said smilling making eye contact with Dearrah

Everyone was caught up in their own conversation while Ethan was trying to get Dearrah's attention the whole entire time.

"mmchtt ethan stop bro" Dearrah said whining trying to breathe while Ethan was suffocating her by hugging her too tight.

"just lemme hug youu" Ethan said closing his eyes while Dearrah kept moving trying to breathe

"Ethan imma choke the shit outta you I can't breaaathe" Dearrah said as she felt relieved finally breathing after Ethan pulled away.

Ethan rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

Ethan was a very clingy person to Dearrah. He loved hugging her or showing physical love to her because he felt comfortable and had a feeling that he never ever felt before to other girls except Dearrah

Something about Dearrah just made him relieved and found comfort in her.

Saorise's Note: Thank you for 2k reads mhhhs!
Thoughts or Opinion?