𝐬𝐢𝐱

NEW YORK HARLEM 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

NEW YORK HARLEM
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"AHH HE WHAT NOW BITCH?" Jerraine laughed silently dying during class with Dearrah since they both had class together with Ddot, Dd, Notti and the guy's friends but Leah was currently sick today so she didn't come to school.

"He fuckin slurped it and that shit felt mad good bro.." Dearrah whispered to Jerraine. Jerraine was about to fuckin fall out in her seat from dying as Dearrah was teling her the first time she got eaten out last night by Ethan.

Dearrah wheezed so loudly causing the boys and other people to look at them before other people started laughing seeing Jerraine and Dearrah silently dying as Jerraine fell out of her seat while Dearrah couldn't breathe.

"Ms Gonzalez and Ms Debis is there something funny about this lesson we're having right now.." The teacher asked both of them as everyone in the class looked at them while Dd was laughing his ass out silently seeing them laugh from the back.

Ddot and Notti looked at each other concerned as Dearrah and Jerraine still continued laughing their asses off.

"Matter of fact both of you come up to the class and share what you ladies are laughing at." The teacher demanded which made them scratch their head before going infront of the class.

Ethan licked his lips watching Dearrah walked past him smelling her scent that he always loved whenever she walks past him or whenever he smells her.

"Notti you starin too much my heart" Ddot smirked at him before Ethan sucked at her teeth at Ddot before turning his attention back to Dearrah and Jerraine who was now side eyeing the fuck outta each other infront of the class not knowing what to say.

The teacher looked at both of them waiting for them to say something but they we're signaling shit in each other's eyes like a language they could only understand.

"Uh so basically ha d-dog got stuc-ck in um the —" Jerraine stammered out but got cut off by Dearrah's wheezing which made the three boys in the back laugh loudly as the other people from room laugh their ass off hearing Dearrah's wheezing.

Two particular girls Janely and Layla side eyed each other not liking the two girls infront getting attention from Ethan and them.

Janely and Layla did not like Dearrah's girl group at all ever since they found out how close she was with Ethan. Janely and Layla was in the same friend group as Tamara and that was another reason why they hated Dearrah.

"Ms Debis how is getting your dog stuck funny.." The teacher crossed her arms waiting for Dearrah's answer

"I wasn't laughing at my dog I 'swea" Dearrah smiled trying not to laugh again as she raised her hands up in defense which made Jerraine nod as they awkwardly smiled at the teacher.