2

12x01
Sledgehammer

Ophelia shot up from her position on the couch with a start. She could hear a loud banging from somewhere, and she saw Meredith speed-walking past her. She jumped up and quickly followed her.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Meredith demanded. In front of them was Maggie with a bandana on her head, and Amelia trying to bang the wall in with a sledgehammer.

"Wanna take a swing? It feels good." She offered, holding the hammer out to them.

"Absolutely-" Ophelia started to say. She went forward to grab the hammer from her, but was cut off.

"No, you don't." Mereduth said, grabbing her waist and pulling her back. "We talked about this." Amelia reasoned.

"No, we mused about it. And then we went to bed." Meredith said.

"I think it's a great idea. Let's open up the space. Get a little light in here!" Maggie said, but when she looked to Meredith and saw her face, and saw Ophelia desperatelt shaking her head at her, she said, "Or bad, it's a bad idea. Who wants open or sun? Bad sun, I hate sun."

Maggie and Ophelia spent their morning before work listening to Meredith complain about living with someone who doesn't know her, and Amelia complain about Meredith, all while giving each other looks behind their backs.

--------

"Jackson! What are we doing tonight?" Ophelia asked the man as she approached him beside one of the bulletin boards.

"Tonight? What's tonight?" He asked her.

"April? Coming home?" She said. In the time the Latina had been in Seattle, she had become very close with April, and when she went back to tents, she was missed dearly, so Ophelia felt it was right to throw her the proper welcome-home party.

"Oh, nothing." He stated simply.

"Nothing?" She deadpanned. "You're seriously doing nothing for your wife coming home after 3 months?" She shouted afte rhim as he sped-walked away from her down the corridor. "Yep!" He yelled back.

"That's stupid!" She said.

--------

Walking down the stairs from the catwalk, Ophelia saw a face she hoped to never see again.

"Ophelia! How lovely to see you again!" Tracy greeted her as reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Tracy, hi!" Ophelia said as the woman pulled her into a hug. She gave Richard a look that said 'get this bitch off of me'.

"Okay, Tracy, why don't I give you the walking tour now?" He said, and Ophelia ran back up the stairs, far away from Tracy McConnell.

--------

"You're late." Jackson informed Jo as she rushed into the ER.

"I know, I'm sorry, I got stuck behind a train that just stopped forever." She complained.

"I'm sorry you said a crash?" Ben asked, on the phone with someone. That caught Ophelia's attention.

"I mean, I should have turned around, but they shouldn't be allowed to do that, right, just stop the tracks?" Jo asked.

"I really don't care, okay? You missed rounds." Jackson said.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Ophelia murmured to Callie, who snorted in response.