91-95

91-

     When Rong Ting woke up, he found that his father was already up and reading a book. He felt a little ashamed. He always thought that he was very diligent, but he did not expect that compared to his father, he was still very lazy.

He did not like the hotel's bathroom very much. The toilet was too big for him, and he always felt that he would accidentally fall in if he sat on it.

His mother had specially bought him a special seat cushion. It was very convenient. Thinking about it, his father was not as careful as his mother.

He was used to squatting on the toilet in the morning, but today, he was worried and worried that he would fall in. He also did not have a good time.

After brushing his teeth and washing his face, Rong Ting followed his father to the hotel's restaurant for breakfast. It was a buffet service, and everything was available. There were not many people in the restaurant. The father and son sat in a quiet corner and enjoyed a good breakfast.

"Father, is the hotel here much better than the inn in our world?" Rong Ting asked curiously as he bit into a meat bun.

The rule of not talking during meals was abolished.

Although Yung Heng was not very close to Rong Ting, he always answered his questions. "The best room in the best inn in the Daye Dynasty is not as good as the worst one here. When I was still the crown prince, I hid my identity and lived among the common people for a period of time. At that time, I also lived in an inn. The quilt smelled very bad, and there was no independent bathroom. "

Rong Ting had never lived in an inn in ancient times. Now that his father mentioned this, he was full of interest. "There is no independent bathroom, then what about the toilet?"

"There is a toilet. But it is public. "

Rong Ting showed a look of disdain. "Isn't it very dirty?"

"Indeed, I didn't understand the situation at first. I went there once, but I didn't eat that day." Yung Heng obviously did not want to think about this matter. He found that the eggs on the plate did not smell good.

"It seems that ancient times were not as convenient and developed as modern times." Rong Ting said, "I like it here very much. In ancient times, there were no supermarkets, no TV, and no Yakult."

"You can't say that." Yung Heng smiled. "Here, you're just an ordinary person, just like any other ordinary child. But in ancient times, you were the crown prince. After I die, you'll be the emperor who controls the world. Here, it's convenient and developed, but there's no supreme power."

Rong Ting did not say anything.

He was still very young, but he had been the Crown Prince for five or six years. He had always been at the center of power. He understood what his father was saying.

Yung Heng lowered his head and pretended to ask casually, "Do you want your mother to go back with us?"

Huh?

Rong Ting was at a loss. He had thought about this problem before, but he did not expect that he would come here. At first, he did want his mother to go back with him … But later, eh, how long had it been since he had this thought?

Let Imperial Mother go back with them? Back to the palace?

Rong Ting subconsciously shook his head and said in a low voice, "No."

It was better not to.

Yung Heng was a little surprised. He did not expect to hear this answer from his son's mouth. He immediately became interested and asked with a smile, "Why? Don't you like her very much? Don't you want to be with her? "