-•6•-

-Six Months Later-

Wally was running around Home in a rush, he has much paper work to do, paintings to finish and a bunch of more work. You were sat on the floor busy taking your socks off your feet to admire your feet.
When Wally entered the living room and he saw you, he sighed and picked you up, putting you on the sofa and putting your socks back on, "Y/N please behave for papa." Wally smiled and kissed your forehead before standing up, "I'm too stressed to look after my own kid, I'm such a bad farther." Wally stretched his face with stress, quickly he picked you up, grabbed a bag with nappies, toys, clothes and all sorts of stuff before leaving the house. "I'm going to see if gram gram Poppy can look after you okay? If not I'll see if auntie Julie can." Wally told you.

Once the small puppet had made it to the barn he knocked on the door and there opened the big, rainbow bird. "Wally! Y/N! So good to see you both." Poppy smiled, "my Wally you look dreadful! Are you okay?" Poppy asked, noticing Wally's forced smile and sweat, "Yes! I have a request I was hoping you would accept? I am in much need to catch up with work and I do not have enough time to give Y/N attention, would you mind looking after them? If not that is perfectly fine." Wally asked, getting straight to the point. His leg had began to slightly bounce in anticipation, "why of course I'll take this angel, how long until you pick them up?" Poppy asked, stretching her arms and picking you up alongside grabbing your bag, "hopefully in a few hours. I hope I'm not asking too much?" Wally held his own hands, "none sense! I'll look after this little one any day!" Poppy smiled. Wally returned the gesture and nodded before thanking the bird and running off back Home.

"Alright Y/N, Gram Gram is baking right now, would you like to help?" Poppy asked, setting your bag on the floor. You babbled to her in response as she hummed, "good! Would you mind sitting here and watching over the cookie dor for me? They keep running off." Poppy had set you down on a high chair as you stared at the cookie doe.

Now that you were twelve months you had better control on keeping your head up, walking, talking, eating and even movement control. You also understood the adults around you more easily.
"Good job Y/N! Keep up the hard work!" Poppy congratulated you.