One

A Chance Encounter

Taerae took a deep breath and let the cool Parisian air fill his lungs. The city of love was his refuge, a place where he could forget about his heartbreak and start anew. He strolled along the Seine River, admiring the shimmering water and the boats passing by.

As he walked, he noticed a crowd of people gathered on a nearby bridge. Curiosity piqued, he made his way towards the commotion. It was the Pont des Arts, also known as the Love Lock Bridge. Thousands of locks dangled from the bridge, each with a message of love etched onto it. He couldn't help but read a few messages and wonder about the stories behind them.

"Excuse me, would you like me to take a picture of you?" a voice interrupted his thoughts. He turned around and saw a handsome man with a camera hanging from his neck.

"Uh, sure. Thank you," Taerae replied, surprised by his sudden offer.

He took a few shots of him with the bridge in the background and handed him back his phone. "You're welcome. Are you visiting Paris?"

Taerae nodded. "Yes, I'm here for a few days. I needed to clear my head after a tough breakup."

"I see, breakups can be tough, but Paris has a way of healing hearts," Junhyeon said with a smile.

Taerae chuckled. "I hope you're right. I could use some healing right about now."

"I'm sure I can help with that," Junhyeon said, his smile turning mischievous. "Well, I'm Junhyeon, a photographer, and a Parisian. How about you?"

"I'm Taerae, a traveler in search of new experiences. Nice to meet you, Junhyeon," Taerae said, extending his hand.

"Likewise, Taerae," Junhyeon replied, shaking his hand.

"Would you like me to show you some of the beautiful spots in the city?" Junhyeon offered with a smile.

Taerae hesitated. He wasn't used to accepting offers from strangers, especially good-looking ones. But there was something about Junhyeon's kind eyes that made him feel safe.

"Sure, why not," he said, a smile forming on his lips. "Lead the way."