ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ: ɪᴄᴇ-ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏʟʟɪᴇꜱ.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The summer weather brings sunshine, sure. Lightning the world, but the heat that comes along with it, gets frustrating sometimes, to the point you wish to stay inside the house and wait for the season to pass and give way to cooler weather.

Jungkook had always loved the summers, that bright orb of fire lightning up the sky till late evenings, he could almost relate that fire to himself, and that was one of the reasons why he was so hyped up, even in the ongoing summer heat, that nothing could at all, keep him within the bounds of their humble abode.

Their.

Jungkook and his boyfriend, Kim Taehyung, had been together for a whopping, successful, and happy seven years.

They were in love just enough, that people would walk by, telling them to marry if they weren't an arranged couple already.

Taehyung was quite so opposite, in nature, calm like the water, but it was supposed to be just a matter of time before he'd turn into a raging sea, did anyone come close to his loved ones with evil eyes?

One way or the other, the boys suited each other, cause whilst Taehyung required the fire, Jungkook needed the water.

Soul twins, people called them.

Soulmates, they called themselves.

This story, is just yet another day in their lives, a particular summer day when Taehyung is just too lazy to go out, but a certain hyper bunny is all active and jumping around, wishing to go have ice creams and lollies.

And who's Taehyung to deny it?

His pretty boyfriend deserves the world, unlike the world that doesn't really deserve his angel.

...

Jungkook sulked for the nth time, trying to get his lazy, bare-chested boyfriend up the bed.

He had even turned off their air-conditioner, and went to the length to turn off the fans and put off the blinds,

And yet, here he was, sulking, sitting at the edge of the bed, scrolling through his phone, mumbling about how his otherwise lovely and handsome boyfriend was being a big 'meanie'.

Taehyung, who had been peeking at the boy, found himself controlling his smile, cause he just couldn't help but adore the boy, who looked all too like a mere teenager, dressed in a purple-oversized t-shirt that belonged to Taehyung in the first place, and white shorts that reached right above his knee, along with timberlands and knee length socks.

The boy was a total sweetheart, the reason why Taehyung loved to tease him, because with that sulking look and a pouty face, and that tiny scrunched-up button nose, the boy looked like a human-personified bunny.