ᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ: ᴇxᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴇʟᴛ

-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-

-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-

He didn't know how it happened, why it happened, or when it happened, but one moment he was standing in front of his parent's grave, grieving, crying, sobbing until the rain poured down on him, soaking him wet and leaving him to chill to the bones making him realize that he now had no one to hold an umbrella over his head- 

The next moment, he was standing in front of the priest as well as the lawyer, signing papers to the wedding, his wedding specifically, where his supposed husband stood in front of him with a straight face and no expression. 

He himself was no different from the male, with a heart almost numb, as if frozen up to the core, he stood, unfazed in the slightest, finding his life rather making no sense at all, 

First, his parents had to leave him alone, and then he had to take over everything which meant mainly their family business, the Jeon Corporation. Secondly, he had no one to tell him it was going to be alright, and so, standing back up and getting to his feet after all those nights of agony and hopelessness took every single emotion, every single positive feeling left within him. Thirdly, he was now married, to a male he knew nothing about. Except he knew the reasons behind the marriage. 

His husband, Kim Taehyung, one of the most wanted and sought bachelors in the business world and owner of the top-class fashion industries, the Kims- Kim Taehyung's father, Mr. Kim was in particularly rather close with Jungkook's mother. Blame it on their brother-sister bonding from their university days, their parents were close but Jungkook had only ever seen the male in business meetings where he accompanied his father and simply played games on his phone in the corner, often taking note of people who ruled the business world, their habits and features. 

Putting it aside, Mr. Kim ultimately was grieving his mother's death as well, he lost someone whom he saw as his sister, and so, he decided to take matters into his own hands.

Jungkook was openly gay, whilst Kim Taehyung was openly bisexual; and apparently, Mr. Kim decided that since had gotten the Jeon Corporations passed onto him, and since the family business had a lot of rivals waiting to upturn him, they thought of combining the industries and the best idea in his vision was to get his single son married to the boy he oh-so adored. 

Jungkook wasn't sure if Kim Taehyung was against the marriage or whatever his thoughts were over the supposed bond, except he himself couldn't care any less. He had no hopes, nothing to look forward in life and the only thing presently was taking life one day at a time. 

He worked and worked, finding nothing else exciting or meaningful. Working wasn't a choice either, it was something that had to be done. He had to do it, despite the excuses he could make and so he did. 

Things he loved suddenly seemed meaningless, things he enjoyed were no longer fun, 

He was, as he termed himself, a walking living-dead person, breathing with his heart beating but no purpose in life, no hopes whatsoever and to top everything he couldn't feel a single shit.