ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ: ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛʏ.

A requested one-shot- 

-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-

In a world where people are provided with magical powers since their birth, the ones who have the major powers, are termed as the mighty. The ones who are merely magical for the sake of it, are the ones who're ruled around, like the soldiers on a chess board. 

But what about the ones who haven't got any magical powers in the first place? 

Such is the story, about a world where magic exists, a world that is ruled by the mighty with the powers that only the special ones have, 

But in such a world, exists a person, 

Just one and only of his age, 

It's alright for children to 'bloom' in their adolescent ages, and get their powers but there was this once, 'unlucky' male, who had crossed the age limit of 20, and yet didn't receive his powers from the lords above. 

His name was Jeon Jungkook. A college student, 22, and a powerless wizard-human. 

Jeon Jungkook had been always the charismatic one, ever since his birth in one of the top-tier families with remarkable powers, the Jeon family, he had always been the reason for the circle of attraction that surrounded him wherever he went. 

Even as a baby, as an adolescent, he had the brightest smiles, beautiful laughs, and the most golden heart. 

And yet, all that attraction turned into resentment once he didn't get his powers, even after crossing the age of thirteen. 

His parents kept telling the ones around them that maybe Jungkook was a late bloomer, and yet, only their son knew just how much he had to go through in high school, with people using their powers in front of him, or worse, on him, belittling him.

He homeschooled during the last year and yet when the college began, he was admitted to the top one, which brought out the students with admirable powers.  

Jungkook's friend circle included no one but his pet bunny, Cookie. 

He went to college alone, ate alone, and came back alone. 

And yet one thing he was grateful for, 

Was the fact that there was no bullying. 

And even though people acted as if he wasn't there, invisible, he found it relaxing, not having to go around talking, or hyping others up.