99

Fang Ru stared at it without blinking for a while, trying to get closer to recognize the shape of this giant black beast. Before he could say anything, the giant black beast led him into the clouds.

    His vision was obscured by the gray area in front of him, and thinking that he was above the clouds, the strength in his hand holding the animal fur inevitably increased a bit.

    If I fall from such a high place, I'm afraid that I will really become snail meat. Although he can teleport, it is hard to say whether teleportation is useful in this situation. Besides, even if he can teleport, he may forget it in a crisis.

    After being covered by the clouds for a while, Fang Ru seemed to be in heaven, that smoky feeling.

    The area of ​​the cloud was not large, and they passed through the cloud in an instant, and he regained his vision.

    Looking up, Fang Ru saw brighter stars at such a height.

    When he looked down and into the distance, he could see the topography of most of the islands, and behind the horizon, he could see the vast sea slightly turbulent.

    It was already late at night, and they were too far away from the ground, so they could only hear the roars of some nocturnal creatures.

    However, nocturnal creatures are in the minority after all. There are few signs of biological activity, and there are one or two roars of beasts, which make this space even quieter.

    In the dark night, some creatures emit light to attract prey, but in the silent night, they form a series of scenery.

    Although Fang Ru can also fly in a bubble car, he has never been to such a height. The temperature at high altitude will make him feel cold, so under normal circumstances, he will not fly to places that are too high. In addition, he didn't have any protective measures when he was riding the bubble speed car. At that height, he was always under some psychological pressure.

    After admiring the scenery, Fang Ru turned his attention back to himself.

    He knew that during the process of falling, his stature grew a little taller. This kind of situation is a bit unbelievable. Before that, his focus was on the giant black beast below, but now he knows that the giant black beast I really didn't intend to eat myself or throw myself down to die, so I started to pay attention to my condition carefully.

    The most obvious thing is his long white hair that reaches his waist suddenly, and the slightly tight clothes he is wearing.

    When the clothes were being sewn, he purposely made them one size larger, but the length was not much longer than his own. At this time, both the jacket and the trousers on his body were already a lot shorter.

    Stretching out his palm, it is no longer the full sensual hand of a three-year-old child. These hands give him the feeling that even though he has grown a lot, to what extent he has grown, he will have to wait until dawn to find someone who can reflect the light. Take a picture of everything.

    He has always been thinking about going down to look in the mirror sooner, but the black giant in front of him doesn't intend to do what he wants.

    Fang Ru has been sitting on this giant black beast. They wandered in mid-air all night. He didn't know what the destination of this giant beast was. They almost flew around the entire island in the air. It's more like looking at the scenery than looking at his own territory.

    The scenery in the sky is really good, but after arriving later, it seems that the scenery is so little, and he has no intention of continuing to appreciate it.