119

There are many people in the bazaar who are doing business, whether it is for food or for strange functions.

    "A lot of things, what is that stone?"

    "That looks delicious."

    "That flower looks so big..."

    The little snails excitedly discussed all kinds of strange objects around them.

    "Let's find a place to put things on." Haisi looked around, locked his eyes on an area, and walked over directly.

    Fang Ru came to the market for the first time, and naturally followed the aborigine Haisi to the somewhat remote open space.

    When Haisi used to set up a stall, he used to hunch heavy objects on a flying board. Now that Fang Ru is here, he is much more relaxed, and everything can be placed in Fang Ru's space.

    "Take out my long table, and the tablecloth." Hai Si asked Fang Ru for something.

    Fang Ru set out the long table, and then spread the tablecloth.

    This long table is not what Haisi will use this time, it is mainly for Fang Ru.

    Most of the things that Hai Si put out are very large, some commonly used furniture in daily life, and can only be placed on the ground, but the things in Fang Ru's hands can be placed on the table.

    Fang Ru took out some dried meat and fish and placed them on the table.

    Hai Si saw it and said: "Do you only have these things? Everyone can hunt now, and food is not of much value in this season."

    Fang Ru thought for a while, and took out some plants with strange functions, one of which was Plants that heal wounds quickly.

    The plant has been dried by him, and the powder ground from the dried plant leaves also has the effect of fast healing wounds.

    Haisi tilted his head and went over to pick up a dried plant to examine carefully: "This dry grass looks familiar, what's its use?"

    Fang Ru explained: "Crush the medicine powder, mix it with water and apply it on the wound, it can speed up the healing."

    Hai Si couldn't remember what it was, and finally remembered that he had seen this plant in the book, He exclaimed uncontrollably: "This is resurrection grass, you actually have resurrection grass!"

    His voice was a bit loud, and there were many people around him, but his words were inevitably heard.

    Haisi immediately stopped speaking.

    Fang Ru saw that he had such a big reaction, so he guessed that what he brought out might be extraordinary. He wanted to ask what it was, but he didn't want to expose his ignorance in the presence of so many people.

    Everyone around wanted to know the follow-up development, but Haisi and Fang Ru had no follow-up actions.

    Immediately, someone stood up and said: "Son, don't talk nonsense, the resurrection grass has long been extinct, how could it exist."

    Fang Ru heard the words, and quickly put the resurrection grass in his hand back into the space.

    He remembered that yesterday, his son had exchanged two resurrection grass for a piece of clothing, and secretly felt that he had suffered a great loss.

    The clothes seller is too dishonest, it takes two plants to exchange for one piece of the extinct resurrection grass, black shop!

    "No, I saw it wrong just now." Haisi quickly denied it, explaining that what he saw was another similar plant, and he admitted it was wrong.