114

"Guardian beast?" Hai Si was fiddling with the big bubbles that Fang Ru had blown for him again, but he didn't expect them to mention this suddenly.

    Their purpose is very simple, they just want to hear the story, "Are you familiar with the matter of the guardian beast? We want to hear it."

    Haisi "So you think of asking about the guardian beast?"

    Sparrow interrupted: "Guardian beast The divine beast is so powerful and great, of course we want to hear his story."

    Haisi was a little helpless: "You are asking the wrong person, I only know that the guardian divine beast split the Southern Continent more than a thousand years ago and has disappeared since then. I don’t know the details.”

    Fang Ru felt that it was good to know the situation, “Isn’t it true that no one knows about the Guardian Beast?” “

    That’s not true, some books may contain introductions to the Guardian Beast.”

    "Where can I find books?"

    "You have to go to the library on Shitai to find them. Grandpa Yu should know where the books are placed." Fang Ru

    heard the word "book building" and guessed it might be the same as a library. The place.

    After thinking about it, he asked again: "Can we read the books in the library?" "

    Of course." Hai Si was a little surprised, "I didn't expect you to be able to read."

    Fang Ru just wanted to say that he could read, but Before the words came out, he stopped talking.

    Only then did he discover that he could not read the characters on this island at all...

    Fang Ru turned to ask, "Are you literate?"

    Hai Si said proudly, "Of course I can read."

    "Everyone on your island How did you learn how to read?"

    "I learned it in the library, Grandpa Yu will teach you how to read, if you are interested, you can ask him."

    Fang Ru inquired, and it seems that there is no place like a school here. The children's literacy basically relies on their own interests to support their learning of characters.

    Fang Ru had some thoughts in his mind, maybe he stayed to learn from the so-called Grandpa Yu, writing is a very important part, he can not go to other islands for the time being, but he must not be illiterate, otherwise it may be possible for him to go to other islands in the future It will be a disadvantage.

    Fang Ru asked Hai Si what he needed to prepare for literacy, and after learning that he needed some prey, he went out to hunt.

    Grandpa Yu is old and rarely goes out to hunt. Cubs who want to read will hunt for him. When studying, give him some food, and the portion should not be too much. Some people will give some every day. Grandpa Yu relies on With this little food, it is enough for him to eat.

    Fang Ru didn't know how much to give. After all, there are many children in his family. If everyone goes to study, they will need more things.     Hai Sidao

    : "If your children want to learn how to read, it's better to let them hunt the prey themselves."

, at least it is possible to escape.

    In addition to the seaside, there is also a dedicated hunting ground on the island.

    Because there are actually a lot of mixed animals on this island, and hunting randomly may catch other people's cubs, so they are extra particular about not being tired, unlike the islands of abyssal beasts, such as their The lightning snail family likes to give birth to their children in the wild and let them fend for themselves.