|| フリーダム || venti hcs ♡

venti is my everything bahahahhaha

- ☾︎☽︎ -

- he'd be caught randomly staring at y/n lmao he just seems to be the type to look at y/n for way too long.

- invites y/n to go to angels share with him.

- " you'll be paying, of course, ehe~ "

- his cheeks are so round aaaaa- he lets y/n pinch them gently bc yes.

- plays songs on the lyre specially for y/n, like he wrote it and everything.

- won't let y/n leave until he's played all of the songs he wrote for them lmao. bro wrote a whole album specifically for them.

- " Y/N YOU CAN'T GO TO THE BATHROOM I STILL HAVE 5 MORE SONGS TO PLAYYY !! "

- " BUT VENTI I REALLY GOTTA GO !!!! " (why r u yelling 🤨)

- when y/n has apples on hand he'll take them from y/n. like just steal them.

- "ehe~ you wouldn't mind, right y/n? " *takes a bite from the apple.*

- picks out cecilias and puts them in y/n's hair. and then styles it to look like his. (for my long haired readers <3)

- and if y/n doesn't have long hair that he can style he just plays with their hair.

- climbs onto the barbatos statue and proceeds to sing a y/n song.

- " THIS ONES FOR YOU Y/N ! " (he's shouting bc you're below him.)

- almost slips off the statue bc he was so carried away with his song lmao

- " VENTI YOURE SLIPPING OFF THE STATUE !!!! "

- " huh? don't be silly y/n, i'm not slip- AAAAAA !! oh I didn't fall. "

- overall he's just real goofy. he's a goofy goofer that goofs all the time. but he's really cute while doing his goofy goofer business so nobody cares.

- ☾︎☽︎ -

and that's all I can think of ahaha.
ventis so cute but goofy at the same time lol

zenny out.