|| scenario || first greetings ♡

heehee *turns into michael jackson*
starting with inazuma yes yes

- ☾︎☽︎ -

ayato kamisato

y/n met him while they were strolling around inazuma city.

ayato was out doing his head-of-the-kamisato-clan business, when he noticed y/n out the corner of his eye. he didn't believe he saw them in inazuma before, and they gave off an aura. they seemed . . . special. (yes, you're special)

he stopped what he was doing for a moment to go and greet them.

" hello. I don't believe we've met, uh . . ? "

" oh! y/n. "

" y/n. " he thought for a moment. " a very unique name, hm? "

" nah, don't think so. " y/n shrugged, which caused ayato to chuckle.

" whatever you say, dear y/n. oh, I forgot to introduce myself, I am kamisato ayato, head of the- " ayato started.

" kamisato clan, yeah, I know. " y/n interrupted.

ayato chuckled again, " well then. " was all he said. " ah, it seems I have to complete my duties. I hope to meet you again, y/n. "

" ok. "

with that, ayato went back to his business and left y/n to continue walking around the streets of inazuma.

heizou shikanoin

heizou was working on a case. a murder.

he had already met y/n once before, but didn't expect to bump into them while inspecting some clues.

" oh my, is that y/n I see? " he joked.

" oh hi heizou," y/n replied simply. " what are you doing? "

heizou sighed softly, " i'm working on a case. someone has been murdered. "

" ohh. ok. what have you found so far? can I help? "

" help? sure. " heizou looked surprised for a moment, before smiling and nodding.

he then explained to y/n what he had found so far. and y/n helped to find more clues and eventually they cracked the case.

" aha! y/n, your conclusion must be it! you're a natural! " heizou exclaimed excitedly.

kazuha kaedehara

kaedehara kazuha, a wandering samurai from inazuma, had finally seized the opportunity to go back to inazuma after the vision hunt decree had finally ended. there, a particular y/n had caught his eye.

y/n was just minding their own business, being themselves, doing whatever y/n does, when suddenly they found kazuha in front of them, giving them a gentle smile.

" hello. I don't think we've met. what's your name? " he asked politely.

" y/n! and what's yours? " y/n replied with an answer and then returned the question.

" kaedehara kazuha. or just kazuha. "

" oh! are you part of the kaedehara clan by any chance? " y/n asked.

" yes! how did you know? "

" I heard of them! "

and with that, they became friends whoohoo

gorou

y/n had finally made it to watatsumi island! they had already met kokomi and they liked eachother straight away. as y/n was exploring watatsumi island, they met gorou.

gorou looked surprised to see them, " oh, hi. I believe you're y/n? the divine priestess has told me about you! "

" oh, you mean kokomi? yeah she's really nice, I like her. " (and she's also relatable-) " so, you're general gorou? "

" that's correct. we can be friends! "

" ok! can you show me around watatsumi island? i haven't been here before. " y/n requested.

gorou accepted y/n's request, " sure, I'll do it. "

thoma

y/n needed help with something so they went to ask for help. they didn't know who to ask, however . . .

they had asked a few people to help but they all were too busy. then, y/n bumped into into thoma, causing them to fall to the ground.

" oh, sorry! are you alright? " thoma helped y/n up.

" yeah, I'm ok. thanks for helping me up. "

" that's great. and it's no problem. "

" hmm . . could you help me with something? " y/n asked.

thoma nodded. " of course. what is it? "

y/n explained their situation to thoma and he gladly helped.

itto arataki (might be ooc sorry)

y/n had heard stories about arataki 'the one and oni' itto, and his arataki gang. y/n was good friends with kuki shinobu, and itto and y/n were bound to cross paths someday.

and they did.

y/n was hanging out with kuki, and, as always, itto got himself in trouble.

" HEEEELPP! SHINOBUUU!! " he yelled.

kuki sighed. " what is it this time? "

" I'M IN TROUBLEEEE!! oh hello who are you? " itto noticed y/n.

" err . . . i'm y/n? " they hesitantly answered.

" aaaa, y/n's a cool name. anyway, I'M IN TROUBLEEE!!! YOU TWO, HELP MEEEE!!!! "

kuki reluctantly agreed with y/n's added help.

- ☾︎☽︎ -

oh yeah done.

zenny out.