- author's beginning takes.

i need everyone who reads this to understand one thing.

this is not a feel-good story. this is a fanfic about a mc, or y/n, who is disconnected from reality in a way that should never be glorified nor romanticized. when typing this, i cannot express enough just how important this is to keep in mind. the mc of this story will not be everyone's cup of tea, as she will be portrayed as a genuinely horrible person​​​​​.

if you end up sympathizing with her, consider yourself a victim of her own lies and deception.  there will be points in the story where, by writing from her own pov, it will seem as though she has "good sides." however, just because a person has a "good side" to them, does not mean that they are a "good person."

"giving money to the homeless because he or she feels bad, but then turning around and murdering some random guy off the street does not make them a good person."

but this does not just go to the mc of this story. i will be portraying the characters of tokyo revengers to be as accurate to the canon as i possibly can. any crimes or misdeeds will be written in a serious manner, and not a "hahah funny abuse" kind of way. although my writing, even in serious texts, may seem humorous or playful, it is for the sole purpose of giving a "lighter reading atmosphere," so that the readers themselves do not become far too uncomfortable with what they are reading. however, this lighter style of text will only be used in appropriate contexts.

i am writing for my own entertainment. what i write and how much i write is entirely up to me. how often i post is entirely up to me. however, i do wish to be considerate of you guys, as i am publishing this on the public site index. i am aware that anyone can read this.

if a triggering scene occurs that is not already mentioned in the warning list under notes, i will provide a warning at the top of the chapter mentioning it. however, this is at my own discretion, as i will not take requests from readers for me to place a warning. if you have read the warning list under notes and consider yourself to be capable of reading more mature content such as this, then you are only responsible for yourself.

truly, with all of my heart, i hope you all enjoy reading this story.

i have already noticed that some of my regulars to past fanfics have already caught wind that i am posting this, and for that, i appreciate your support.

i love each and every one of you, and thank you so much for remaining patient with me.