2 Koi Na Yokan

~the feeling you get when you meet some one for the first time, knowing you would easily fall for them.~

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

A black Hyundai car parks in front of you, you immediately recognise it.

Jungkook steps out of the car walking towards you. He grins as your eyes meet. coming near, reaching for a hug.

"i missed you" you whisper, wrapping your arms tightly around him.

"Do I have to say it back?" he teases. You let out a chuckle, hitting his arm.

He is in his sweatshirt, no jacket or coat. Hair uncombed. "Did you rush here after my call?" You sigh feeling a little guilty.

"G inside, it's cold" he says, without answering you, carrying your suitcase and dumping it in the car trunk.

"College started last month and you didn't show up at all. You didn't pick my calls I got worried if your dad home schooled you again" Jungkook says starting the car.

You did feel guilty again this time for cutting of your bestfriend for months. Your dad wanted you to study law or business but after a lot of arguments and fights you came into agreement that you will study business for three years and then fashion and textiles as you wanted to. " I am sorry" you say nibbling your bottom lip " a lot was going on.."

"it's okay" Jungkook smiles "I understand".

You tell him about your fight with your dad and about you leaving his house. "you can live with me as long as you want, I know things have been harder for you for a couple of years and without your brother you must have felt very lonely" he says caressing your arm

"Thank you Jungkookie" you give him a half smile. You are glad to have him in your life.

You both reach Jungkook's apartment, the lift takes you to seventh floor. He presses the code, entering his house as you follow him.

Jungkook was studying film making for years now and with his talent he already gets a lot of projects and enough money to buy himself a decent house and pay bills.

"get some sleep. You must be tired, I'll take you to the university with me tomorrow" he says bringing your suitcase in the guestroom after wishing you a good night.

┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

You get ready for your classes the next morning, being a month late means you already have a lot to catch up.

"I ll take you to my favourite café" jungkook had said, which is just across the street from the apartment. It's small and but cozy, not much crowded.

"Who is this jungkook-ah?" a man on the counter asks. Walking closer you notice he is quite handsome. "she's my bestfriend and this is Jin hyung, he owns this cafe" jungkook introduces you.