17. Trouvaille

Something lovely discovered by a chance; a windfall

Yoongi had no intentions of going to the club, he was simply tired and wanted to end the long day but decided to go anyways in the end

"I am glad you made it" Jin caresses Yoongi's arm as he simply nods. "I ll have a drink"

"Don't have much" Jin calls out watching Yoongi head towards the bar.

"Did something happen?" Namjoon hesitatingly asks "he looks a bit down."

Jin just shrugs saying it must be a tiring day.

Yoongi gulps down the whiskey in the glass asking for another to the waiter. His eyes wander to the crowd he doesn't want to engage, the music which hears but can't name, it's blurry. His eyes land upon you.

He watches as you just shining brightly effortlessly as always. The warm smile you radiate, the warmness that is so foreign to him, to a person like him. Cold and dark. The stars in you eyes, the stars he needs on dark nights.

Yoongi doesn't notice Jimin who takes a sit beside him "daydreaming Hyung?" making his snaps out of his thoughts.

"Why don't you just go and talk" Jimin grind looking at the person he was shamelessly staring minute ago. He simply grunts gulping down the liquid in the glass.

"I thought you stopped drinking" Jimin states and Yoongi doesn't know if he is disappointed or just concerned. "I need one today"

Jimin watches as yoongi just simply stares at the floor. "You look tipsy already"

Yoongi almost stumbles in his seat but Jimin holds him "Hyung are you okay? You look really drunk?" But yoongi can't hear what he is saying it's all muffled he feels like he is drowning, some needs to hold him.

"Jimin" he says voice gruff.

"Yes, Hyung"

Before Yoongi could give it a second thought he leans closer, his lips on Jimin's.

Jimin's eyes go wide, his grip tightening at Yoongi's arm. It's not the first time they have kissed but it's the first time it doesn't feel right. His breath hitches when his eyes lands on you, swiftly pushing away Yoongi by his shoulders.

It's late.

Yoongi catches him by his hand when he tries to get up. "Hyung your drunk and I know you are going to regret this tomorrow" he says looking in yoongi's drowsy eyes.

•••

You have walked far enough until you realise that you don't have a way to go back home. There is no money for you to take a bus and your phone is dead. It's cold and you are freezing in your dress.

You walk forward to find a convenience store, getting in you ask the part time worker to charge your phone for a bit, for an emergency. She agrees and tells you to wait for a couple of minutes.

You sit by the window, the heels your wearing killing you, leaning to the table feeling exhausted you don't notice a man sitting beside you. The smell of kimbap makes you look at him.

He is quite good looking, wearing a gray suite, the shining channel bracelet is his hand making you wonder what he is doing is an convenience store when he should be in a seven star hotel.

Your mouth waters as the man swallows the food deliciously, making your stomach growl.

"Do you want some?" The man asks voice thick.

"What?" You say feeling caught.

"You have been staring at my food for minutes now" he says pushing the food to you.

"N-no thanks" you blurt getting up from your seat, collecting your phone. You walk out of the store and stand to the door, the sudden thunder making you flinch. You switch on your phone to call Jungkook.

The rings goes and goes and finally cuts. He is not picking your calls.

The convenience store door opens at you almost stumbling, you hear your heel crack making you fall on the ground. You groan at the pain in your ankle.

" I am really sorry. I didn't see you there" a voice speaks.

You look up to find the kimbap man offering you his hand. You huff and try to get up on your own but he holds you from falling. "Are you okay?"

"Yes. I am" you mutter stepping away.

The man leaves the sight as you continue to call Jungkook. A drop of water falls on your shoulder making you look up and then a another and another.It's raining!!

You try to walk but the pain in your ankle makes it difficult. You look down to find it all red and swollen.

A car stops in front of you as you watch the same man from befor get down and opens the passenger door. "Let me drop you"

You step back feeling taken back, shaking your head in denial but he just steps forward "I am just trying to help you, I can't leave you here alone with a broken ankle at midnight" his voice soft.

"I am not going to get on a strangers car just like that"

He lets out a soft sigh and bends down to his car and digs out something. A pepper spray? "Here" he hands it you, "you can spray it on me if I do something"

You look at him in bewildered. "Why do you have a pepper spray?"

"Well even men can be in danger sometimes" he shrugs

What a strange man. It's raining heavily now, your dress getting all wet, you know you will not find any taxi at this time, having no other option you nod in agreement making a smile appear on his handsome face.

•••

The man safely stops the car to your said destination. Thanking him you get out of the car. You try to walk forward but pain shoots in your ankle, making it hard for you to even take a step forward.

"Let me carry you up" the man says. Your eyes go wide as your didn't even notice when he got out of the car.

Your cheeks getting crimson "I don't think so.." "don't argue. You are already soaking wet, you may get sick"

You gasp when he carries you in his arms "Don't worry, I can't do anything, you still have the pepper spray in your hand" he says making you snort.

You wrap your hand around his neck as he walk in the apartment reaching to the lift. "Seventh" you mumble a she presses the button.

You reach the floor as the lift door open with bing sound. It's warm inside. You were about to tell him to put you down but your mouth falls open when you see Yoongi and Jimin staring in front gawking at you and the man whose arms you are in.

"Who the fuck is this man?" Yoongi barks out making your eyes wide.

•________•

Authors 📝

Ladies and gentlemen TAEHYUNG.
I feel like tae always gives the nice but intimidating vibe anyways thankyou for reading
💜