Episode 3: Showdown At Viridian

The three were exploring the place, not knowing where to go as they followed the walking flamethrower and just followed along with wherever he went. They walked on a path, heading to some town as bulbasaur spoke up and questioned if charmander knows where there going.

Bulbasaur: dude, do you even know where we're going? (Bulbasaur questioned, Y/N walked right next to him as he wore the razor fang around his neck with a piece of long grass he made into a necklace)

Y/N: yeah man, we've been walking around all day.

Charmander: shut it brussle sprout and pincher, we're exploring, it doesn't matter where we're going.

Bulbasaur: I mean I could really go for a potion or something.

Y/N: me two or just take a nap in a nearby pokemon center.

Charmander: I could really go for you two not talking to me anymore (charmander said, the three continuing to walk down the path till a couple of two female trainers caught bulbasaur eye)

Bulbsaur: hey theres some people over there, let's ask them for directions (bulbasaur said, he and Y/N ran up to the trainers)

Charmander: ugh, fine whatever (charmander said, following the two as bulbasaur and Y/N walked up to one of the two trainers that one looked kinda familiar from somewhere)

Y/N: excuse me miss, me and my friends are kinda lost, do you think you can gi-

Trainer: human! Human, human, human, human (the trainer said when it turned to Y/N, speaking by only saying her species name)

Trainer 2: human, human, human, human

Trainer: human, human, human, human

Bulbasaur: huh, guess they all talk like that.

Charmander: ugh! That is really annoying, how can anyone stand listening to that?

Bulbasaur: I don't know (bulbasaur said, looking down as Y/N eyes wondered off, noticing someone far in the distance, seeing the trainer that they once met back in the lab)

Y/N: hey guys look, it's the red wearing guy! (Y/N pointing at him with his claw, pointing at the trainer that was walking right into a walk)

Charmander: what!? That piece of...what is he doing!? (Charmander asked, moving bulbasaur and Y/N out of the way to look, the three watching the trainer continuing to walk in the wall without even trying to turn or anything)

Bulbasaur: that's...huh...now I'm kinda glad he didn't choose me.

Charmander: well I'm kinda still pissed off! (Charmander said, angrilly walking up to the traine and called out to him, which got the trainers attention as he looked at the small pokemon infront of him) well well, if it isn't Mr.I hate making good decisions, you have alot of nerve showing your face in thesame area that I happen to be in (charmander said, the trainer only responded by throwing a pokeball at charmander as it sucked him in, but luckily broke out quickly) Oh no, it's not gonna be that easy, this time your gonna have to earn it.

The usual pokemon music began to play, the scene cut as charmander stood infront of the trainer, Y/N followed the fire type as he stood behind him. A white screen popped up infront of the trainer, telling him what he had encountered.

Wild charmander appeared

Charmander: bring it! (The fire type said, the white box changed as it said something else, showing what pokemon the trainer was going to bring out)

Go squirtle!

The trainer pulled out his pokeball that contained squirtle, he threw it on the ground as the pokeball opened, bringing out squirtle who didn't look confident at all as he had his hands over his face.