Episode 4: The Caterpie Ambush

After the fight with the trainer and freeing squirtle from the horrible trainer, charmander and Y/N have now claimed bulbasaur and squirtle as there own pokemon, which charmander would try and train them for them to evolve aswell. But as they did that, they went to explore around places, looking for stuff to find and some food to eat.

So to eat, charmander decided to go for the carnivorous route and threw a sharp stick threw a flying butterfree's body, letting it fall from the air as charmander celebrated his kill.

Charmander: Yes! I got one! Tonight we feast! (Charmander said, going up to the dead butterfree as squirtle and Y/N made a disgusted sound)

Squirtle: ugh, gross, I'm not eating that!

Y/N: yeah man, that's sick.

Charmander: we have to eat something and I'm sure as hell not eating anymore of those cubes (charmander said, squirtle held up a couple of strange cubes)

Squirtle: yeah, I don't know why that guy thought these were food, but we can't eat a pokemom! Isn't that cannibalism or something?

Charmander: probably, the only reason I don't eat bulbasaur or Y/N is because they taste like old spinach and dirt.

Bulbasaur: hey, that's not true, we're delicious (bulbasaur said, licking his vine for a taste as he awed at the taste, turning to Y/N next, which the ground type immediately ran away before that could happen as bulbasaur chased after him)

Charmander: squirtle, you need to understand something, this is the wild, if you wanna survive out here, you gotta learn to toughen up (charmander told him, ripping off the wings of the dead butterfree as squirtle one again let out a disgusted sound)

Squirtle: ugh well you might not be above eating insects, but some of us have standards, right bulbasaur, Y/N? (Squirtle asked, turning to the two that stoped walking as he saw how bulbasaur put on the butterfree's wings that charmander ripped off and put them behind his head while Y/N just looked down and covered his face in disappointment at bulbasaur weird thing of putting on body perts)

Bulbasaur: what, I think they look cool (bulbasaur smiled)

Squirtle: ugh, screw it, I'm gonna go look for berries or something (squirtle said, walking away from the group)

Charmander: suit yourself, more for us (charmander said, poking the butterfree's head as Y/N looked up at charmander)

Y/N: you know...I'm the only one that can fly. I could just leave you all and go somewhere and meet pokemon that don't have the joy to murder and put on there body perts...but no. I still stay with you guys...why? I don't know why, I just stay.

Bulbasaur: awww, you wouldn't leave us, especially me, your my trainer.

Y/N: should've trained you to be less of a psychopath then he is (Y/N spoke to bulbasaur, referring to the murderous fire type near them)

Bulbasaur: charmander, you don't think I'm a psychopath right?

Charmander: shut up you two, seriously, every time you two talk I can feel the intelligence draining from my skull! (Charmander said to the two)

While the three talked and charmander Cooked dinner, a strange figure was watching them from afar, starring at them in anger as this specific pokemon prepared for his attacked.

Charmander, bulbasaur and Y/N were around the butterfree body, it was on fire as charmander put his hands up to feel it's warmth. While they felt the warmth of the corpse, a high pitched voice spoke as it got there attention.

???: ATTACK! (The voice said, a swarm of caterpies jumped out of nowhere and attacked the three, jumping on them as beat them by banging there heads on them till they passed out)