Episode 6: The Forest King

3rd POV

In a dark cold area, inside a isolated cocoon was a weedle, the poison/bug type pokemon that slept peacefully before something opened a hole to get through, awakening it by the light hitting it's face.

Weedle: You! you've got a lot of nerve coming in here (The poisonous bug stared dow- well sort of up at the intruder he knew that entered his quiet place)

Caterpie: I'm well aware, but these are desperate measures (The Pokémon revealed itself, showing it was the leader of the caterpie's, coming to weedle in need of it's help for something)

Weedle: What do you want? (He asked, the caterpie pulled out a drawing of charmander, throwing it down on the ground for the weedle to see)

Caterpie: This is the lizard. he has been ruthlessly slaughtering my kind...and slaves with him to do his bidding and one of those is are savior. If no one stops him, then he'll turn this world to hell and I can't imagine what it would be like once he evolves...I need you to kill him (From that request was enough to let the weedle wheeze before laughing from this)

Weedle: Bahahahaha! and what makes you think I would help you?

Caterpie: Cause if you do I'll cut you down from there (Caterpie stated, revealing the dangling situation the weedle was in when he was just hanging upside down)

Weedle:...very well I accept your proposal. The lizard shall rue the day it decided to cross the likes of m-! (Getting cut off by the string he dangled from was cut off, he fell down)

-Meanwhile with the squad-

After fighting hitmonchan and now both squirtle and bulbasaur were free from their custody of being the other two's pokemon, they once again, followed Charmander, watching him do his own thing in his usual psychopathic tendencies in desire to evolve. You think he would get tired and rest by now, but now, he was still walking, even passing the time by trying to knock down some flying pokemon by throwing some rocks at them, although kept on missing on the way, not noticing the insect that was waiting to strike him when it was the right time.

Charmander: Damn! I keep missing!

Y/N: Can't you take a break? (He asked tiredly, already bored from watching the fire type starter in attempt to trying to murder something again) This is way too early to even start.

Charmander: Shut up grapefruit! (He growled in anger, Bulbasaur went next to him in trying to comfort him)

Bulbasaur: You know if you keep hitting something then you wouldn't like it as much when you finally hit something (Bulbasaur stated, surprising Y/N and squirtle who heard him)

Y/N: When did you get so wise all of a sudden?

Charmander: That doesn't make it better!

Weedle: SNEAK ATTAAAAAACK! (Hearing that scream from far away, they all turned towards the weedle that revealed himself and was charging towards the fire type with his horn right towards him)

Y/N: What the-

Bulbasaur: OW! (Bulbasaur twitched in pain when the weedle tried to stab charmander to poison him, but like other times he should no care and just stepped to the side and the weedle had accidentally stung bulbasaur with his needle, poisoning the grass type before pulling away and crawled away, not before turning around and give one last villainous monologue)

Weedle: Don't try to struggle! your already dead! for each step you take, the poison shall strengthen it's hold! clawing! and clawing! till it finally takes it's grip on your soul! Bahahahahah! victory is mi- AH!