Chapter 18.

OMNISCIENT POV.

"She got a pretty ass face and a pretty ass smile.
Many many watch when she dey walk pass."
Magixx Colors My Baby.

"You didn't have to come all the way to pick me up." Tiana said to James as he opened to door.

He waved her off going to his side of the car. He was in his Black Lexus wearing black cargos and a black shirt with his expensive cologne filling the car. He wore his gold chain and watch.

"You look beautiful as always." He complimented pecking her lips. She was wearing blue jeans which showed her thick thigh and maroon top with silver accessories. She just applied lipgloss and eyeliner with powder.

"My man is looking so....shesshhh." She hyped him staring at him as he started to car. He chuckled looking at her from the corner of his eye.

"You know, you know." He licked his lips rubbing his beards making her laugh.

"So where are we going on this hot Saturday Afternoon?" She asked. He shrugged focusing on the road.

"How was your week?" He asked.

"Jobless." She chuckled,"I went for two more interview one at Vanguard and Channels. Wait sef,I have even told you already." She cut herself off.

“How was yours? You never tell me anything." She asked.

"It usually just boring. I have actually decided to start cooking at the restaurant again."

"For real?"

"Yeah, a business man in the day and chef at night. And I invested in a mall that's launching soon." He told her. As she connected her phone to his car playing Ayra Starr's Bloddy Samaritan.

"I see you watching my stories, I see you gaging my lifestyle
I see you watching my movement
This bad bitch bad everyday"

"That's nice. So you are going to be real busy?" She asked.

"Mmmm mostly at night." He answered. She hummed to the song nodding her head.

"But you can come whenever and you didn't tell me why you don't want the driver anymore." He added

"I asked Deji jokingly for a car and he gave one of his. And besides next month I am buying one." She told him. He side eyed her thinking he has at least 5 cars why couldn't she have asked him.

"You should have asked me." He expressed.

"Olamide we have been dating for like a month and you want me to ask you for a car." He gave a duhh look.

"It's somehow... And knowing you,you will just buy me one." She chuckled to herself.

"Ion care if it's somehow, anything you want, I will give you anytime,anywhere." He smirked and she shook her head at him.

They arrived at Agodi Garden after a few minutes.

"Don't tell me we are going to the zoo or something." She asked as he opened the door for her chuckling.