There won't be a next time.

Hey y'all.  Yes it's me again, Florence Gasper at your service. I know it's been a while since i updated any chapter of this book and i got few PM's to get back here asap and here am i. The thing is there's another one of my story named 'the failed assassin' and I'm working on it so i barely get time for this one but I'll try to post as much as possible on this one, since you seem to like crystal :)

Here you go.

Crystal Rodriguez

I hastily locked the door as i shoved the keys in my bagpack heading out towards the main door.

"Crystal, where are you going this early in the morning?" I heard my dad's soft voice yet it managed to make me jump a little due to his sudden appearance which i was trying so hard to avoid.

"Dad, it's already 7am not quite early like you say and I'm doing some spa and nail paint stuffs with Zoey and you know how perticular she is about these stuffs " i lied and he seemed to believe it.

"Sure, I'll see you later" he replied as i dashed out without replying.

The ride to Carvixn Academy was fine, my heart was beating rapidly, i always wanted this.

Dad always thought that i was his little princess whom he can protect throughout his life but it's about time that i learn to fight my own battle, i don't want to be anyone's weakness. I need to be strong and Carvixn is exactly what I was looking for.

"Oh, hey Crystal. Morning" Belinda greeted as i walked inside the academy flashing her a genuine smile.

"You should probably hurry up to the quarter field, jace isn't in his best mood right now and you're already 10 minutes late." She added nervously

Right although Jace is in the financial department he still managed to score the chance of being our trainer for this summer. He's breathtaking and well buit ofcourse

"Right, sorry I'll get going and don't worry Jace is a sweet guy " i replied as i heard her mumble something which wasn't quite clear.

The quarter field, an area where the training takes place.

I hurriedly climbed the stairs to reach the quarter when i suddenly crashed into something or more specifically someone. I felt an arm wrapped around my waist to stop me from falling down and i was grateful.

It was guy, in his twenties with brown chocolate eyes and blondie hairs falling a bit on his forehead and partially covering his eyes. He looked gorgeous, not as handsome as compared to Jace but he was definitely an eye candy.

"Sorry, i wasn't looking " he apologized sincerely

"No, it's okay i was in a hurry " i replied dismissively

"Right, are you hurt?" He asked

"No, I'm fine moreover you kind of saved me from falling down the stairs or i would have been dead by now" i replied as he nodded his head

"Okay, I'm guessing you're new here?" He asked

"Yes, I'm from the Westling side from the lockwood University." I replied slowly

"Interesting, i hope Jace isn't giving you a hard time" he said

"Oh no, he's a nice guy" i replied smiling at him

"A what? okay for your sake i hope he's one. Anyways my self Jaxon" he replied with a smile.

"Oh, nice to meet you Jaxon, myself crystal" i replied politely.