ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

valeria's pov

Me and the girls have just arrived back to my apartment to get ready for going out. We decided to go out and let loose a little bit after watching barcelona play.

"So what do you think about Pedri?" Kyra asked me excitedly.

"Well I've already said he's handsome, but I don't know him personally," I said looking through my closet.

"Come on, he was literally flirting with you and calling you pretty in his comments. I'm pretty sure he's into you," said Camilla as she nudged my shoulder.

"Ahh I don't know, but let's just forget about this for tonight my brother is already after me for going to their match" I said as I burried my head in my hands.

"Maybe you can find yourself a hot spanish man tonight," said Kyra winking at me.

We spent the next two and a half hours drinking and preparing for the party. I called and uber and 20 minutes later we stood in front of Barcelona's busiest and fanciest night club.

"I say we should get this party started now," I screamed and grabbed the girls' hands pulling them into the club with me.

The moment we stepped into the club we made or way to the bar ordering drinks. As the night went on the club got busier and we got more tipsy. We didn't think about how we would feel tomorrow. When I walked up to the bar to buy the next round of drinks I felt someone harsly yanking my hand. I turned around and saw Camilla with a stupid smile on her face.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked Camilla confused.

"I think that spanish gentleman behind you might be interested in you," she said amused.

I turned to the direction she was looking at and my eyes immediately met with a mesmerizing pair of brown ones. I don't know how long have we been keeping the eye contact for when I realized who was the owner of them. When the realization hit me I flashed a shy smile and turned back to face my best friends. I felt my cheeks turn red.

"What do I do now?" I asked them getting nervous.

"I don't know, but he's coming over so bye we will be on the dance floor," Kyra said as they ran away.

"Hi," I heard a soft voice behind me.

"Hi," I said while turning around to face him.

"I'm Pedri," he introduced himself as he flashed me a smirk.

"I know," I blurted out of nervousness, immediately regretting my answer.
"I-I mean I'm Valeria," I said trying to correct myself

He lets out a laugh as cocky smile is playing on his lips.

"I think we might be familiar with each other," he said as his eyes searching for mine.

"Yes, you guys played well today, we enjoyed the match," I complimented him showing off my white teeth as I smile.

"Gracias hermosa," he said winking at me.

"Do you want to dance?" I asked him abruptly feeling the alcohol boosting my confidence.

"I'm not the best dancer," he said as he let out an akward laugh which made me smile.

I extended my hand towards him to grab it and he took hold of it. I started pulling him into the sea of sweaty bodies swaying my hips trying not to let the alcohol take control over me completely. I stopped and turned around to face him. I slid my hands behind his neck as his hands found my waist. We enjoyed ouselves moving our body in sync for god knows how long. As we were looking at each other with Pedri I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around seeing my two best friends looking at us trying not to laugh.

"We're are sorry to interrupt you two, but our uber is here and we need to go," Camilla said it looking between me and Pedri.

"Okay just give me a second," I said as my friends walked away leaving us alone.

"It was nice to see you," I said smiling at Pedri.

"Yes, I am looking forward to next time," he said a little boyish smile displaying on his lips.

"Why are you so sure about there will be next time?" I asked teasing him.

He just rolled his eyes at me and embraced me into a tight hug. After we parted I blew him a quick kiss and turned around feeling my cheeks turning tomato red. I made my way over to the door still feeling his eyes burning a hole into my back. I left the club in a rush searching for my friends who were waiting at my with a smile plastered on their faces. We got into the uber and the girls started bombarding me with questions about my encounter with Pedri. When the car came to the stop we payed the driver and walked up to my apartment.

We were standing in the bathroom doing our night routine.

"So what is he like?" Kyra asked as she was taking off her makeup.

"He's confident, he said he's looking forward to meeting next time," I said looking between the two girls.

"Omg I told you he was into you," Camilla said it while giving me the 'I told you so' look.

I rolled my eyes as we finished getting ready for bed. The girls took the guest bedroom, so we said our goodnights to each other. I turned off my lights and layed down on my bed. As I was starring up at the ceiling I replayed tonight's events in my head, overthinking. I grabbed my phone and posted a story on my page then putting my phone on my bedside table. As soon as I closed my eyes I fell into a deep slumber.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

valeriasainz posted a story!

caption: never skipping skin care

pedri replied to your story!
buenas noches hermosa

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-ʜɪ ɢᴜʏꜱ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ