ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

valeriasainz just posted a story!

caption: London girl?

liked by bukayosaka87 and others

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three of us were preparing for the party, some of the england fans were throwing. I decided to be the driver tonight even if I was still unfamiliar with London. To be honest I still felt sad and dissapointed with Pedri. I didn't understand what changed between us. We got into the car and Camilla put the address into the GPS. We arrived at our destination which was not a house but a mansion.

"Okay so they are rich rich," I said looking at the house with wide eyes.

"What did you think, they are footballers," Camilla said looking at me.

We walked up to the door and without knocking Camilla opened the door. As we stepped in we were greeted by music and shouting. We followed the sound of the loud converstaion and arrived which I assumed was the living room. Cami greeted everybody then introduced us to the boys. Kyra and me were stood there with an awkward smile on our faces.

"So this is Valeria and Kyra, but i think you already know that," Cami introduced us.

"Hi," we said in unison.

They boys also politely introduced themselves, not like it was needed. We sat down on the couch and engaged in a nice conversation. After some time I stood up and went outside through the backdoor. I was met with a big pool lightened up. I grabbed a cigarette and my lighter from my bag. Also a bad habit of mine to smoke when I'm stressed or frustrated. I was sitting by the pool with a half smoked cigarette in my hand when the door to the backyard opened. I turned around and a smile crept onto my face.

"You know that's bad for you right?" the boy asked and took it out of my hand.

"I know, but I wasn't done with that you know," I said pouting like a little kid.

"I don't care it's still bad," Bukayo said it confidently.

We sat in silence by the pool for a couple of minutes when he turned to me.

"Do you have a boyfriend if you don't mind me asking?" the arsenal starboy asked me suddenly.

"Umm no, I don't it's complicated," I said still suprised and confused.

"So that means I can take you out for lunch tomorrow?" he asked me hesitantly.

"Wow you are not wasting your time," I said amused.

"But yes if you asked Cami for premission. You know how she can be," I said knowing that Camilla would give him a whole ass lecture before taking me out.

"Well she will have to live with it so tomorrow at 1pm sharp I'm picking you up," he said while extending his hand for me to grab it.

"You've got yourself a date," he said helping me up from the floor.

The rest of the night went by quickly. I talked with Kayo, Camilla was all over Jude and Kyra was almost black out drunk, but somehow still managed to be part of the conversation with the boys. Around 3am with the help of Kayo and Jude I managed to put my two friends in the car. I thanked them givig them both a hug and made my way home. After arriving I helped both of the girls into their beds.

My thoughts wondered back to our convesation with the young boy at the party. I felt a little bit uneasy knowing that Pedri was still on my mind the whole night. I didn't want to use him as a rebound, but still wanted a little revenge after what he did to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not so suprisingly I was the first up in the morning. I took two cups filled them up with water and brought them up to the two girls's room along with two painkillers. The clock showed 10am which meant I had more than enough time for prepare for lunch. I knew we wouldn't go to a fancy restaurant so I picked out a skirt and a simple top and topped it with a big jacket.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

valeriasainz just posted a story!

caption: too much for a first date?

liked by bukayosaka87 and others

bukayosaka87 replied to your story!
who's the lucky boy?
liked by valeriasainz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bukayo arrived 1pm sharp as he promised. He took me to a simple restaurant. We spent all the time talking. I honestly started to understand why the young girls were so obsessed with him, but he still didn't make me feel the same as the canarian boy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

valeriasainz just posted a story!

caption: lunch date💋

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

- ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀᴀᴀᴀ ᴠᴀʟᴇʀɪᴀ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ᴏɴ ᴘᴇᴅʀɪ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇɴɢʟᴀɴᴅ'ꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀʙᴏʏ!!🙊

- ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ!!