ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

valeriasainz just posted a story!

caption: beach day🧚🏽‍♀️

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was already friday, the girls were walking me to the ferrari motorhome. I was preparing myself for the lunch with Carlos and the questions he would ask me. We arrived, I said goodbye to the girls and I walked into the hospitality. A smile came to my face as soon as I stepped through the door. I greeted everyone and looked around the area. I spotted my brother, walked up to him and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Hi Carlitos," I said pulling away from our hug.

"Hi hermanita, I missed you a little bit," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Just a little bit?" I asked offended.

After that we found a free table, sat down and ordered our food. A lady brought out our food and we thanked her giving her a kind smile.

"So how are you feeling about this weekend?" I asked out of curiousity.

"I don't know we didn't start off the best in bahrain, but we have plenty of time to improve," he answered positively.

"I'm happy you are not beating youself up because of it," I said happily.

"Let's talk about you instead," he said and I slowly looked up at him.

"I saw this coming," I said and I let out a sigh.

"So care to explain?" he asked.

"I already said nothing happened, nothing is going on and we are not talking," I said trying to hide my dissapointment.

"Good, I don't want him to hurt you, he doesn't look like a gentleman," he said without looking up at me.

We ate the rest of our lunch in silence and said goodbye to each other. As I mentioned to the girls I decided to spend the rest of the day at the mercedes garage in peace. I caught up with the two brits and said hi to Toto. I didn't really pay attention at the two practises. My mind was full of thoughts and I was overthinking. One of my worst habits. By the time I back into the hotel I was so tired I fall into the bed after a hot shower.  In 5 seconds i was passed out in my bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

valeriasainz just posted a story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The weekend went by fast. The two ferrari boys finished in the top 10, but they were pretty far from happy. They tried to show their positive side in the media pen, but anyone could see the pain in their eyes. After the weekend we parted ways with the boys and set out for our next holiday.

Camilla invited us to England. We were excited to spend the next week in London. So we boarded our plane in the early hours of Monday morning

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

valeriasainz just posted a story!

caption: where to next?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

- ʜɪ!! ꜱᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ 600+ ʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ. ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ<3