Steeljaw × Male! Wolfticon! (LEMON)

Idea from CelrodBunny2 ! Thank you for the amazing idea, Steeljaw is my favorite doggo TvT. He's just so cute!

    Sitting on a cliff, watching the sun rise. That just has to be my favorite part of the day. Getting up extra early and walking outta that scrap metal steelmill to my secret spot. Well, is it still a secret spot if one other bot knows about it?

     My leader, Steeljaw, knows about it. He just worries about me to much. Much more than the others- he cares alot for me. I guess it's because I'm his own? Another Wolfticon, but probably the gender he would wish for me not to be- there's no way he's into mechs, unlike me. Fembots don't do it for me, it's the big and powerful mechs that get to me.

     "Shadowfang? Are you here?" His voice- his all so attractive voice, calling my name through the woods.

     "Yes, sir. I'm at my spot." I responded to him in a professional tone.

    "You're up early as usual." He chuckled slightly, starting a conversation.

    "Of course, the sun rise is what I'm always up for. It's just so beautiful- in a magnetic type of way. I'm drawn to it." I told him, looking down at the ground half way through my speech.

    "I understand that, since you are a TimberWolfticon." Steeljaw replied, revealing my breed. As meaning of 'TimberWolfticon', I'm a breed of Wolfticon associated with wooded areas, almost never leaving the trees behind.

     I could only laugh back at him, smiling at the ground. Moving my right arm to my knee, which was bent toward my torso, facing the light orange sky. My other leg; flat out in front of me, knee below hanging off the almost 150ft deep chasm.

     Steeljaw soon decided to sit down, criss-crossing his legs in front of him. I looked up once more, during the pause in our conversation.

    "As blunt as a question this will be, I must ask you, are you attracted to mechs? Referring to the sexuality 'gay?'" I was at the least surprised, even though he warned me before asking the private question.

     "Y-yeah... I guess." I told him reluctantly, not that I do not trust him, I just don't want Thunderhoof knowing. He is a damn bully.

     "Oh really, now?" I felt his gaze on the side of my face change, to a more seductive feeling.

     I stayed silent, blush forming on my cheek plates.

     "Well, well, well... convenient, isn't that?" He asked me, as he moved behind me, hugging my torso and with his large- masculine legs to my sides. He was taller than me, so his head loomed over mine where we sat.

     I blushed wildly, he moved my tail so it would be the only thing in-between us. Steeljaw leaned forward, slouching his back, then he started licking my neck. I instinctively threw my arm back, but I saved the embarrassment and pretended like I meant to do that, and placed my servo on the back of his head. I quietly moaned to myself, closing my eyes and slightly opening my mouth.

     Steeljaw moved his legs to sit on them, still splitting them so I can be as close as possible. I felt him move once more- he reached around my right side and pulled my legs toward him. He held me bridle style, and stopped kissing my neck. He began kissing my dermas, gently bitting my bottom derma. I wasn't thinking in the moment, all I cared was that I was getting the attention I wanted from him oh so badly.

     I teased him by waiting alittle to actually open up. I opened my eyes once more- seeing that from hesitating, I was earning almost frustrated eyebrows from him, I chuckled and let him in, giving him my intake. Our kiss was intimate, and true. He once again got a hold of my right stabilizer and parted it from its left twin, and tied both of them behind his back, never parting the kiss. I snaked my arms around his neck, and gave him a few pets, somehow reaching my servo to the top of his head and continuously moving it back and forth.

     I felt Steeljaws plate heat up as we kissed, mine was rising in temperature significantly also.

     Mine cracked first, once he had shoved his glossa in my intake to play with mine. He took advantage of this and took two digits and began to finger my port. I finally parted the kiss, and moaned out his name.

     "Oh- Steeljaw..." I moaned, earning a smirk from him. He stopped fingering me and left me in frustration. He managed to pick up an almost 4 ton (8,000 pound) mech and set me on the ground. He crawled on top of me, and began kissing me once more. I happily obliged. He used one arm to hold himself up, while using his other to do something else. I felt the tip of his spike start to enter my leaking valve, I moaned in delight of the feeling of his spike entering my wet valve.

     He began fragging me like there was no tomorrow, I was a moaning mess. He grunted and moaned every so often. My cumulation was coming much faster than his. I came all over his spike, my valve clenching onto his spike harshly. Its grip only became tighter as Steeljaw kept thrusting into me. He finally came and splattered his precious fluids on my insides.

     Steeljaw collapsed ontop of me, "y- yeah... pretty convenient..." I told him out of breath.

                        (934 words)