Underbite × Femme! Fluff!

Finally, a well-deserved break after spending the entire day working on a project that Steeljaw has been fiddling with and had asked me to help him. Who knew a simple remote would take hours to finish.

     I sat in a chair next to a small round table suited for Cybertronians, a cup of energon I had placed there hours ago, still there, old and room temperature. I picked it up and took a sip. The room temperature factor made it taste different than that of hot or cold
energon, but I think anyone would prefer cold energon.

     As disgusted as I was at the taste, none of our supply should go to waste, having to feed 8 Decepticons, including myself wasn't the easiest thing at the moment. I decided I was ready to go to recharge.

     Only when I got up I realized how weak my stabilizers were. I struggled to walk, but I was able to manage it. I made it to my berthroom, only to find Underbite on the berth, curled up in a ball like a young feline or canine.

     "You're finally done fiddling with Steeljaw?" He looked up at me with a frown, clearly upset that I spent more time with the Wolfticon rather than him.

     "Jealous?" I said with a smile and walked closer to the berth, stopping at the edge.

     "No." The Chompazoid said before pulling me into the berth, holding me close as I faced him while lying down.

     "Yeah... okay. You're jealous, Underbite." I chuckled, nuzzling into the large Decepticon.

     He only growled in response, pulling me closer. He encased my body, holding me so close I'm practically under him.

     I kissed his bottom jaw, his optics opening and looking down at me, a smile forming on his face.

     "Goodnight big guy."

     "Goodnight, love."