Steeljaw (READER!) × Young Cadet Fem! (LIME!)

(STEELJAWS POV)

     I wasn't joking when I told that young red Autobot named Sideswipe; "Oh,.. cadets can be wonderful... if used properly.."

      ~ Flash back to before Steeljaw was       caught and put on the Alchemor ~

     "Sir, all do respect,.. don't you think this is a terrible idea? Instigating the rebellion and all." My cadet spoke up, she bowed slightly to me.

     "Oh, Astroidia, I understand your concern. No need to worry." I reached out and cupped her soft cheekplate, giving her a reassuring look.

     "Will I be accompanying you?" She held my servo to her faceplate.

     "I can't have you caught if something goes wrong. Which is highly unlikely." I boasted.

     I let go of her face as she sighed, "yes, sir.." She responded, her concerns for me weren't about to persuade me to let her tag along.

     I smirked as an idea came to me, "I could leave you with a gift~" I spoke in a seductive tone.

     "Steeljaw, what could you mean by that? You say that when you're going to be gone awhile.." She directed her vision to the floor where our pedes held us.

     "Oh, don't worry dear. This is a different gift~" I took her gently by the wrist and pulled her to my berthroom.

     "Okay... we're in your berthroom.. what is it that you wanted to gift me-" I cut her off by kissing her sensually, she melted into the kiss as the loyal cadet she is.

     I pulled the backside of her thighs towards me, and she understood then jumped up and wrapped them around my waist. Not breaking the kiss once.

     I carried her to the berth, gently laying her down on her back. I crawled on top of her, leaned down and bit her neck cables. Astroidia moaned quietly in pleasure.

     "Oh Steeljaw~!" She moaned my name, I pinned my ears as the pleasure of this hit me.

     "Oh really~?" She pushed me off of her and she positioned herself for me to enter her value.

     She grinned in response to me, as I entered her and the night of pleasure began..

[Hey!! Sorry for the unsaid hiatus, updating will be very splotchy and stuffs. I'm getting my phone taken at night Mon. / Fri. now so that fucking sucks, since most of my motivation is at night. I recently rewatched TFRID2015 and I saw the scene where Steel had Strongarm chained in his caveman wooden den he totally built and he said to Sides "Oh cadets can be wonderful, if used properly.." and I just had to wright this. Anywho have a good one!]