Darkness Rising E4 P2 S1

Joey's POV

Blear, Eli, and I stepped in front of the main computer that had some information written on it, and even though we could not read it, it looked important.

Blear: "What do you think it's saying?"

Me: "Who knows? But we need to get it to Optimus."

Blear: "We could picture it. But I forgot my phone in the base."

Me: "Same here. Eli?"

Eli: "The Decepticon broke mine as they captured us."

Blear: "What now?"

Eli: "I'm thinking."

Just then I could hear someone coming making my head snap back towards the closed doors. At that moment the doors opened and Decepticon stepped into the room. I took hold of Blear's right hand and Eli's left hand and pulled them against the wall trying to hide us from Decepticon's sight. But he saw us.

Blear: "Oh no."

Lily's POV

KNOCK

Starscream: "Tell me what I want to know!"

He yelled as his face got closer to mine. Because that electric stick wasn't working on me he began to scream at me thinking that I would tell him who my guardian was.

Me: "I'm not telling you anything."

Starscream: "Tell me!"

He screamed even louder.

KNOCK

Hearing another knock coming on the doors, Starscream looked back towards them. Another Decepticon in the room pressed the button on his right so the doors opened. As the doors opened fully there stood another Decepticon.

Starscream: "Well?"

He got no response from him as Decepticon fell on the ground and there stood Bulkhead behind him. He shot the Decepticon next to the doors then he jumped into the room together with Bumblebee. Both of them pointed their weapons at Starscream who pointed his weapon at me.

Starscream: "Not so fast."

Suddenly a gun was pointed at Starscream's head and as I looked up I saw Arcee hanging from the ceiling. She touched Starscream's head with her gun and as he looked up his mouth opened a little.

Acree: "I wouldn't."

Starscream: "Oh, but I might."

He said as pushed his gun more towards me so it touched my body. I looked at Arcee and then at Bulkhead and Bumblebee. All of them were staring at Starscream and they did not remove their weapons.

Starscream: "Now we will do this my way. I will leave you the fat guy because I can see that this girl is more important to you than him. So I will take her with me."

Me: "Why me?"

Starscream looked at me and just as he opened his mouth to speak Bumblebee began to shoot towards him.

Starscream: "YEAH!"

He quickly began to move from left to right as he was trying to avoid the shots Bumblebee and Bulkhead were sending towards him. But as Arcee began to shoot towards him he changed into his vehicle form which was an army plane and flew out of the room.

Dropping in front of me Acree saved me from the chains that were around me and carefully placed me on the ground. Bumblebee went to help Agent Fowler.

Arcee: "Are you okay? Did he do something to you?"