Darkness Rising E2 P1 S1

Lily's POV

Optimus: ''And since you now know of our existence, I fear that, as of last night, the Decepticons know of yours.''

Joey: ''Got it. If we spot any strange vehicles, we call 911.''

Eli: ''I don't that the police can help us in any way with this feller's buddy.''

Me: ''They wouldn't even believe us.''

Optimus: ''It is best that you four remain under our watch. At last, until we can determine our enemy's intentions.''

Robot: ''Optimus, with all due respect Optimus, they are small, and we can step on them. You know what will happen to them if anyon of us step on them. They will go squish. Also, they will always be here.''

Said red and white robot. Optimus looked at him.

Optimus: ''Then, for the time being, Ratchet, we must watch where we step.''

An alarm went off.

Me: ''What's going on?''

The yellow and black robot looked at me and said something.

Me: ''Sorry I don't understand you.''

Eli: ''Proximity sensor. Someone's up top.''

We looked at the big monitor and saw a helicopter at the top of the mountain.

Ratchet: ''It's agent Fowler.''

Eli: ''I taught that we were the only humans that knew about you guys?''

Optimus: ''Special agent Fowler is our designated liaison to the outside world. As he tends to visit only when there are issues, it may be best if you do not meet him at this time.''

The elevator began to go down and we quickly hide behind some big mental box.

Agent Fowler: ''7 wrecks, 34 fender benders, a 3-hour traffic jam and, of particular note numerous reports of a speeding motorcycle of unknown make. Oh yes and a black-and-yellow custom muscle car. So, anything you care to get off your tin chest, Prime?''

Eli: ''He sounds annoying.''

Whispered Eli.

Optimus: ''We have the situation under control, agent Fowler.''

Agent Fowler: ''They're back, aren't they?''

Optimus: ''If you are referring to the Decepticons, I have doubts that they even left. Your planet is much too valuable.''

Agent Fowler: ''Then it's time to wake up the pentagon.''

Optimus: ''Here me agent Fowler. We are your best, possibly your only defense against the Decepticons threat.''

Agent Fowler: ''Says you.''

Bulkhead: ''Hey, fleshy, did anyone get splattered on that freeway? Team Prime knows when to use force and how much to use it.''

Bulkhead took something and crushed it with his hand.

Ratchet: ''Bulkhead I needed that!''

Optimus: ''Enough!''

Said Optimus and looked back at agent Fowler.

Optimus: ''Military involvement will only result in catastrophe. Perhaps you can condone widespread human casualties, agent Fowler. I, however, cannot.''

Agent Fowler: ''And do us both a favor and handle this, Prime, under the radar. Or I will.''

That's when we heard the elevator again and we came out of our hiding place.