02 : auntie knows

[ MARQUISES INTERLUDE ]

people assume i don't love Aeja or just used her for her body but it was never anything like that. I love that girl to death she keeps me going i would do anything for her

Ian grow up knowing what love was fr, i don't know how to love a women. I grew up in a household where showing love as a man meant i was faggot and i'm far from that.

Aeja needs constant attention, love, affection, and reassurance and ion be having time for allat. Ain't nun wrong with ha she just need so much but i can't stand to see her with anyone i'd be damn if she get with someone else.

She stays by my side through everything she takes me back even after i constantly cheat and abuse her. Idk what she sees in me

————-

 Aeja monaé ♡︎

Aeja monaé ♡︎

I pulled into the driveway of our house as Foldin Clothes by Jcole played in the speakers of my car. I parked in my spot then continued to put the car in park and lean my seat back listening to the lyrics.

" Woke up this morning
Feeling like the best version of me, so happy"

After listening to a few more J.Cole songs i finally turned the car off and exited the car and locked my door walking towards the front door and unlocking it with my pink key.

When i entered i heard my dog, Venus, come running towards me.

"heey girl" i said with a smile as she sat infront of me wagging her tail and panting heavily. I walked into the kitchen after grabbing her water bowl to refill it with some fresh cold water before going to sit it down in her room. I checked her mat and saw that she did not use the bathroom in her room so I gave her her favorite treat and walked into my room looking at the messed up bed and towel laying on the floor. I frowned up my face before picking the towel up and throwing it into the laundry basket and then making up the bed.

I walked in the bathroom and sat on the toilet before pulling out my phone and scrolling on tiktok and laughing at the nonsense content.

" My Heart 🩷 would like to Facetime you"

"hello" i said as i answered and wiped, damn my period still late?

"wya?" Marquise said as he turned down a road

"im home.." I said then i flushed the toilet and sat the phone down on the counter so i could wash my hands.