06 : side peice

𝐀𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐞 ❦

𝐀𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐞 ❦

" hey bestie" Salem voice echoed through the house as i walked to his bedroom.

"heyyy" i cheesed as i walked up to the side of the bed he was laying on. "you got gas?" i asked while i was raising an eyebrow and pulling the gars out my grey telfar purse.

"ofc" he sat up and opened the drawer on the nightstand. He pulled out the container of weed and placed it in his lap as he went to grab the rick and morty rolling tray

"who rolling?" he asked as he looked up at me, my face was alr frowned up because i don't like rolling and i handed him the gar as i plopped down on my stomach on his king size bed.

"you gon have to rolling ts mane, you so fucking useless smoking up people shit" he complained as he started to stuff the now open gar. I watched as he rolled and lick the blunt in hand as i waited patiently

He finally finished rolling and then lit the blunt and hit it a couple of times. "this bitch pulling fs" he cheesed before passing it over to me. I took a couple hits before passing it back and we continued this until the blunt was gone and he threw the roach to the side.

I laid my head down on his lap as i opened the instagram camera to see how I looked, now high asfk. I giggled at my low red eyes before taking a video of me and Salem laying down in bed.

"me high is some pressure fr" i said as i stuck my tongue out causing Salem to roll his eyes and such his teeth, "you not allat li one"

"i am allat and ykkkk this don't play"

Salem always acted like i wasn't all that and a bag of chips, He would constantly tease me for being so "cocky" but I know he thinks im pretty. He compliments me but won't let me compliment myself. It's so strange

" Salem i keep thinking i'm pregnant, i went to the doctors and they said everything's fine but my period isn't coming and like idk i been eating more gaining weight.." i blurted

"bes-"

"and it's like i don't wanna be pregnant i don't wanna have a baby right now so imma just hope it's nun and my period jus playing hide and seek.. cs imma kill it if i am"

"Aej-"

" is that selfish? prolly so i won't kill it but like idk like if i am pregnant maybe i'll just keep it and see after 9 months if i still want it, if not i'll put it up for adoption or see if someone i know or his family knows would want to keep my baby.. so i could stil see him or her" i rambled. I don't know why i constantly do this, i'll have random thoughts and discuss it for hours .. a lot of overthinking and nonsense.

"i don't think youre pregnant Aeja just chill" Salem finally got out his sentence. I looked up at him, into his eyes, and nodded my head. "you're probably right .. or you're wrong but either way i'm going to stop stressing on it" i said as i took a deep breath .. feeling the high kick in real smoothly as it removed the anxiety from my body.