𝐎𝐓𝐏 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 // 𝐋𝐮𝐳 𝐱 𝐠𝐧!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

if you don't know what i OTP scenario is you'll get the hang of it

also these were requested by my bf
------------------

Luz holding Y/n's hands when they are shaking.

Y/n staying up half the night to finish a game with Luz.

Y/n and Luz and their friends end up having to all sleep in the same room during a sleepover. Nobody can get any sleep because Luz is snoring incredibly loud... Except for Y/n, who's completely used to it.

Y/n is waking up in the middle of the night, shaking, breathing heavily, maybe even crying. Luz wakes up as well, immediately knows what is happening and starts cuddling Y/n.

Y/n doing a chore they know Luz isn't fond of.

Luz and Y/n on a large field with a fresh foot of snow.

Luz likes stealing Y/n's phone to change Y/n's phone wallpaper into something stupid (like unattractive pictures of her face or doing something weird). luz is doing another routine swipe of Y/n phone, but doesn't have the heart to change it because this time because Y/n phone wallpaper is a cute picture of the two of them (like their first date together, or the only picture they have together).

Luz trying her best to be quiet while Y/n is taking a nap.

Luz wants to use her laptop on the couch, but Y/n always occupies the space in her lap.

Luz reading in bed while Y/n rests their head on Luz's shoulder, sleeping.

Luz gets the hiccups, causing Y/n to laugh every time she tries to talk until Y/n gets the hiccups too.

Luz holding a sobbing Y/n. Y/n cries themselves to sleep with their face buried into Luz.

(based of something that happened a while ago ✨✨)

Luz wearing Y/ns shirt, curled up in Y/n's lap, her face in the crook of Y/ns neck, while Y/n absentmindedly plays with Luzs hair while reading something/scrolling on their phone.

(also based on something that happened a while ago, and for those that are interested, it was based of my crush (also best friend) laying in my lap while we read scary stories on scaryforkids.com)

Y/n playing their fingers through Luz's hair while sitting next to her on the couch.

Y/n finds one of those foam noodle things you play with in the pool while shopping with their girlfriend, and Y/n challenges Luz to a witches duel.

Luz tossing snowballs at Y/n's window, not knowing the window is open and has no screen.

Y/n getting in a heated argument with someone and begins threatening them and Luz tries to be them away from the place of argument thinking they are serious, before anyone gets hurt jsut in case.

Luz and Y/n aren't together yet, but they like each other and they are mutuals on twitter/tumblr. Y/n accidentally publishes a tweet/post(idk what y'all use) about their crush on Luz on their main account, when they meant to put it on a private side account. Luz is too dense to realize it's obviously about her, but it still worries her enough to ask a rather mortified Y/n about it.

Luz tucking Y/n's hair behind their ear to help them get it out of their face.

Y/n and Luz shopping, with one of them being way more excited about it than the other who just kinda drags around and carries their bags

Luz lends her sweater to Y/n. When Y/n is home, they realize they still have Luz's sweater and find Luz's iPod. Out of curiosity, Y/n looks through Luz's music and finds a playlist titled with Y/n's name.

------------------
This one was very short i'm sorry about that😭😭

btw hi navy <3

words: 651