𝐎𝐓𝐏 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 // 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

that's me btw

requested by: no one, fuck y'all i do that i want

a lot of these are the same i did with luz's so just ignore that btw

laloy

-------------------------

Y/n finds one of those foam noodle things you play with in the pool while shopping with her girlfriend, and Y/n challenges Amity to a witches duel.

......

Y/n is scared of the thunder and Amity tries to calm her down during an particulary heavy storm.

--------------

Amity and Y/n haven't kissed yet. Each time Amity sees Y/n she thinks to herself  'I've gotta do it this time' but she keeps being too shy to do anything. One day a friend asks Amity if Y/n has ever tried to kiss her and Amity just screams.

-------------

Y/n complaining about how theyve never had a new years kiss before so Amity surprises her with a kiss when the clock strikes midnight.

------------

Amity wants to use her laptop on the couch, but Y/n always occupies the space in her lap.

---------------------

After a long day, Y/n sleepily crawls into bed with Amity, who is absorbed in a book. Y/n lays her head on Amitys shoulder, and occasionally reads a page of Amitys book while lapsing into a deep sleep. Once Amity finds out Y/n is asleep, she gently lays Y/n down, cover them, and turn out the light.

-----------------

Amity holding Y/n very close, close enough to smell their hair. She whispers into Y/n's ear: 'I don't like your new shampoo'

-----------------------

(i did this a while ago but saw it on tumblr so i decided to use it)

---------------

Y/n and Amity cooking something without the recipe, because Amity is confident she knows how to cook it from memory.

-----------------------------

Amity lends her sweater to Y/n. When Y/n is home, she realize they still have Amity's sweater and find Amity's iPod. Out of curiosity, Y/n looks through Amity's music and finds a playlist titled with Y/n's name.

-------------

Y/n and Amity and their friends end up having to all sleep in the same room. Nobody can get any sleep because Amity is snoring incredibly loud... Except for Y/n, who's completely used to it.

---------------

amity tucking y/n's hair behind her ear to help her get it out of her face.

-------------

Y/n and Amity watching a horror movie. Y/n can't sleep that night and Amity comforts her in a cuddle.

----------------