Emma 2

I got home after I guess me and Fangs date to find Tomo half naked and screaming at Yuki. They're like an old white heterosexual abusive 1900s couple. You know the types to joke about hating their wives or 'joke' about poisoning their husband's. Those lame ass memes.

I'm guessing nothing went down between the two of them. Or something did, and he couldn't get past 2nd base. I lazily went upstairs and headed straight for my room, ignoring the madness.

Falling right to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was bound to happen... but me and Emma got fucking detention. Well, it's not really detention more like what we in the south like to call, in school suspension.

Look, I don't fucking know I just want out.

And I'm trapped in this fucking classroom until God knows when. With just Emma and some dirt bag. Emma isn't as bad of a company but still! This is honestly annoying. It's really annoying! I can't fucking stand this.

I finally got out of that hospital room and that house, and now I'm trapped here! Fucking FUCK!

"Hey. Um, Marie... you're turning red... are okay?" Emma looks at me concerned.

"Am I okay? Am I OKAY? Emma, bruh, look, I'm basically a 23 year old in a 17 year old god body and HAVE NO IDEA how to control my powers."

"O-okay...that's a lot..."

"Also, I stole my brother's harem."

"U-um, are you feeling alright?"

"Huh? Right, of course. Why would you believe me. Never mind, I'm just... I'm just really over all of this. Things finally started looking up for me, and now this. I know it's not that big of deals in the grand scheme of things , but for me, I feel trapped. It's unfair. We were only zapping and attacking those who were bullying me - US first. Same shit here, I guess. "

Emma is quiet for a moment. She looks at the blank board and then back at me. She looks nervous all of a sudden. I sigh out loud. Of course, she's got nothing but my brother on the brain.

"I c- can tell. Um, what do you mean by ' control your powers' ?"

Oh? She was actually listening to me. I guess I can tell her about the mind reading. It's not like I don't know her personally, unlike Kimora. And she doesn't have any ill intent. In fact, I know for sure that she will probably be happy for me. She's going to be overjoyed that we could finally spare together.

"I can read minds."

"Ah, really?!"

If she knew of my supposed reality bending powers, it would be over for me in a split second. You know, I never knew why people loved inserting themselves into OP characters. Now I have a slight idea, it can be fun if it doesn't have any drawbacks and you're not possibly losing your identity in the process.

"Mhm. I discovered so, like a day or so ago."

"That's amazing, Marie!"

"Yeah... but it's not a very powerful ability."

"Oh, is that all you can do?"

"Yeah. Though as more time passes, I get better at reading minds. At first, I would have to focus on the person and look them in the eye to read their mind. But now all i have to do is just look at the person and just pictute their voice."

"That's strange...picturing someone voice? And looking people in the eye? And you haven't had any problems with these methods?"

"Mm?"