Fang 3

I laugh along with my brothers. All of them in the direct sunlight, it was hard to read their expressions. But I knew it was joy. I had just gotten suspended for making a bomb in class and letting it go of in my youngest brother class. We all lean against one another in a large field.

"Hey, Star. Dad says once you get better, he'll take you to the lab!"

"Shush dummy, that was supposed to be a secret!"

"It was ah!"

"Jupiter, really?! Man, this guy..."

"Like you know how to keep a secret Mart."

"Enough fighting you two. Why don't we just sneak Star in, mm?"

"Really?!" I say with a bright smile.
"Sure."

"Eh, I don't know Big Way. "

"If big brother says it's alright, then it is!"

"Hold on, you know I'm the oldest."

"Mmm, Zeus, you may be the oldest, but Wayne is totally cooler than you!" I comment. We all laugh and look at the sunset in the sky. I close my eyes and enjoy the crisp breeze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up sore. It feels as if I had a very long dream. A very important dream. I glance to the side of my bed, the room painfully white. There was Fang with red puffy eyes. I tried to ask her what was wrong, but instead, a croaked sound came from me. Her red eyes meet mine, and she quickly kisses me.

I kiss back, of course. Then I realized I'm literally kissing a billionaires daughter after putting her in such a dangerous situation and stopping. She looks at me with happiness within the sorrow. She holds me close and lets out a sigh of relief. I have so many questions I want to ask her, but I keep them to myself for now. She is clearly already very emotional right now.

I look around the room, coughing into my hand. Hospital. I see then, I must have been in bad shape. I look at my hand, a few droplets of blood. I must BE in bad shape. I reach my arm up and touch my neck. I gasp.

"What's wrong, Marie?!"

"B..." My bandages! The ones always around my neck are gone. I look at both my hands. No marks or anything. No sign I've been in a fire or any physical harm was done to my physical form at all. But internally, I must be dying. Even if not physically, it's like I said earlier. The more magic I lose... But I still remember my past life, so is my soul just going to die?

"Oh... your bandages? Everyone else was surprised too...doctor says you no longer need them. Not a single scratch...so it was a mystery why you wouldn't wake up."

"...?" I tilt my head. I can throw out a guess, but she isn't going to like it.

"You were asleep for almost a whole week. 5 days and 12 hours to be excat."

That explains a lot.

"Um, Marie...."

I hum.

"I didn't tell anyone about what I saw yet."

I nod.

"But according to Kimora, she just informed everyone that you are an Empress. And can copy powers as well as.hsbing the ability of flight."

My eyes almost popped out of my head.

"Don't worry. It's only us who know your true nature. Well, by us, I mean, Kimora, Yuki, and myself."

"Yuki knows?!" I cough out.

"Ah. Well... He overheard me and Kimora speaking so."

I beat I can make him forget!