Meet the Singers

Soooo... hey, lovelies! Wattpad decided to ban my OneArtsyGamer03 account... which is so great am I right

*cries*

It's fine! Totally fine. Right now, I'm just focusing on republishing all my old stories. They will be left unedited, as I'm going to be publishing new, fresh versions of these stories anyway so there's not really any point in editing these ones. I just wanna get them back up for you all to find.

That being said, I will not be editing anything or fixing anything in these old stories since I'm writing up new better versions of these anyway! So I'm just gonna be copying and pasting the chapters, leaving in all author notes and everything. <3

Also! I'm also going to be copying this message into all my old stories so if you see it again that's why.

Anyway... Welcome home, lovelies <3

...
..
.

New story! New adventure for (Y/N)!

Are ya eXICTED

...

Third Person P.O.V

People from all over came to this theater, for the lights... The music... The love.

But not only for that, no. They came to see the one and only Nana Noodleman.

"Places everyone," the director whispers to the cast, and they all get into action as the velvet red curtain draws open, light dimming.

A stage hand sets up a large fan behind the folded curtain, turning on the powerful breeze as Nana's helpers smooth out her long, gorgeous dress.

The music swells as she begins to sing.

"Once there was a way..." She sings, gracefully walking up the prop rock,  "to get back homeward."

Petals dance in the air around her as the moon is bright against the dark blue background.

"Once there was a way..." She pauses walking, her scarf elegantly waving behind her in the wind of the hidden fans. "To get back home..." The cast get into position, kneeling to Nana as she reaches the top, "sleep pretty darling, do not cry... And I will sing a lullaby..."

This was it. The moment it all began. The moment an ordinary little guy fell in love with the theater.

A little boy with silver hair tries jumping to see the beautiful woman singing better, making his dad chuckle and hoist him on his lap, securing him so he wouldn't fall.

Everything about it. The lights, the way the scenery moved... Even the smell.

The boy looked at his dad in wonder, making his dad chuckle with a smile.

He was only six years old... But his plans to become the first little boy in space were suddenly toast.

The scene changes to 18 years later, showing Buster with his father, and (Y/N) standing next to them with a huge grin. She had been a friend of the family for years now, meeting Buster and his dad through her parents.

Her parents and Buster's father were best friends, and secretly hoped Buster and (Y/N) would become a couple in the future.

But Buster and (Y/N) were best friends, and he always saw her as his baby sister, and she saw him as her big brother. And both cherished their relationship that way.

Some folks may have said he grew up to be the greatest showman the city had ever seen.

Ms. Crawly smiles as she stands next to (Y/N), Buster looking around in excitement as he grips the golden scissors in his hands.