Finalists

...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I yawn in exhaustion, laying my head on my arms on the table as the song ends.

Buster was a champ, staying lively and politely dancing someway through every audition. He scribbles down some words and scoots the board to me, and I simply drew happy or sad faces or other doodles.

"Okay," Ms. Crawly pants slightly, leaning on my seat with exhaustion. "That's everyone Mr. Moon, Ms. (L/N)."

"Thank. Goodness." I breathe out, sitting up and stretching as my bones crack a bit.

"Phew," Buster sighs, "all right. Call everyone back to stage, Ms. Crawly, and let's get..."

Buster and I flinch as the megaphone screams feedback as Ms. Crawly tests it.

"Hello! Can I have everyone back to stage, please?"

Buster and I flinch as she speaks loudly, feedback squeaking.

"Everyone come back to stage for selection!"

"Okay," I mumble, holding a hand to my ear. "Thank you, Ms. Crawly."

Buster cleans out his ear in hopes of easing the ringing before Ms. Crawly aims the megaphone at us.

"You're welcome, Ms. (L/N)!"

...

Third Person P.O.V

Everyone stood on stage nervously as Buster and (Y/N) walk along in front of them, (Y/N) peering over at his clipboard with a content smile on her face.

Johnny's eyes linger on her before he snaps his gaze forward, not wanting to risk being caught by her as her eyes flick to him for a moment.

(Y/N) follows behind Buster as he paces before standing off to the side, looking through the crowd.

"All right... Let's see, now," Buster mumbles, looking through his clipboard.

(Y/N) snickers as the crowd's eyes follow her brother, before chuckling as he spins around and the crowd all gasps and faces forward while straightening.

Johnny watches her with a grin before looking over at Buster.

"Hmm..." (Y/N) hums, walking beside Buster as he looks through the group acts.

"We'll take..." Buster drags before pointing to the trio of blond-haired boys, "you guys."

(Y/N) jumps as they all scream and cheer, hugging each other. They come to a stop in front of Ash and Lance, Lance looking bored and Ash watching them with anticipation.

"And which one of you is the girl?" Buster asks with an amused smile as he gestures his pen between them, making (Y/N) elbow his arm lightly.

"Ha. Ha," Ash rolls her eyes, huffing. "Very funny."

She does smile a bit when (Y/N) elbows Buster, leaning a bit on her guitar case.

"Loud and horrible but shows promise..." Buster reads out loud before grinning, nodding at Ash. "Welcome to the show."

Lance scoffs with a cocky smirk, making (Y/N) raise a brow.

"Cool. Guess we could hang," he confidently says, smirking at Ash as she smiles widely with excitement.

"Ah..." (Y/N) trails off awkwardly as Buster walks away.

"No, no, we just want her, not you." Buster bluntly calls, making (Y/N) grin widely with a snort.