The Elements

...

Soooo... hey, lovelies! Wattpad decided to ban my OneArtsyGamer03 account... which is so great am I right

*cries*

It's fine! Totally fine. Right now, I'm just focusing on republishing all my old stories. They will be left unedited, as I'm going to be publishing new, fresh versions of these stories anyway so there's not really any point in editing these ones. I just wanna get them back up for you all to find.

That being said, I will not be editing anything or fixing anything in these old stories since I'm writing up new better versions of these anyway! So I'm just gonna be copying and pasting the chapters, leaving in all author notes and everything. <3

Also! I'm also going to be copying this message into all my old stories so if you see it again that's why.

Anyway... Welcome home, lovelies <3

...
..
.

Third Person P.O.V

Years before the first story...

Gorgeous, shimmering snowflakes dance around, landing on small snow trees and small snow hills Elson had made.

A small snowman with icicle arms was turned around, waiting to be played with.

"Anna, Elson! It's almost time for (Y/N) to go to bed," Agnarr's voice calls.

"And for you, too!" Iduna calls after him.

"Uh-oh!" The snowman was turned, revealing him to be a monster. "Princess (Y/N) is trapped in the snow goblin's evil spell!" Anna holds up the small snow version of (Y/N) as Elson and her watch with gasps. "Quick, Elson, make a prince! One that looks like you!"

(Y/N) grins as she watches Elson quickly nod, forming a version of himself in a Prince outfit and handing it to Anna.

"Oh, no!" (Y/N) gasps as Agnarr peeks in, watching the three. "The prince is trapped, too!"

"Who cares about danger when there's love?" Anna makes her voice deep, and makes the two kiss.

"Anna!" Elson yells in embarrassment as (Y/N) mocks disgust. "Kissing won't save the forest!"

"Yeah! We gotta... Do the right thing!" (Y/N) agrees as Agnarr enters with a small smile, Iduna following.

"The lost fairies cry out!" Elson continues as Anna giggles.

(Y/N) mimics an elephant trumpeting as she holds one up before pausing as she sees the giraffe.

"... What sound does a giraffe make?" she slowly questions.

Anna and Elson both mumble an 'I dunno?'

"Never mind," Elson laughs, grabbing it and tossing it aside. "And they wake the fairy King and his Queen, who breaks the spell and saves everyone!"

Elson creates wings on the princess and prince, throwing them gently at the monster as they ride a horse together.

"And they all get married!" Anna adds, scooping all the little snow people up as (Y/N) giggles in response, Elson shaking his head in amusement. "And (Y/N) and Elson live happily ever after!!"

"What are you playing?" Agnarr questions with a smirk, looking between his son and (Y/N).

"Enchanted forest!" Anna giggles, looking over at her dad. "The prince and his princess--" She continues to indistinctly speak as Agnarr looks over them with fondness.

"Hmm. That's like no enchanted forest I've ever seen," Agnarr muses with a smirk, walking towards the dresser.

Elson gasps, looking at him with wide eyes. "You've seen an enchanted forest?"