Not Too Far Or You'll Be Drowned

...

Third Person P.O.V

Elson pants lightly, looking around with a small smile at all the memories around him.

"Hi! I'm Olaf!" His younger self says to Anna.

"And I like warm hugs!" (Y/N)'s younger self goofily says, Elson smiling and squatting down to her height as he watches younger Anna race and hug Olaf.

"I love you, Olaf!"

(Y/N) and Anna giggle as they ride their bikes together, Anna balancing on the seat on her leg.

Elson chuckles as he continues on, smiling at another memory.

"Come on, my dear!" He laughs, (Y/N) struggling to stand on her skates. "If Anna can do it, so can you!"

"I love (Y/N)!!" Elson jumps as his voice shouts, making him look over at his past self yelling with a laugh.

"Oh," he cringes with a snort, shaking his head.

He gasps as (Y/N) was spun around, frowning as he watches her dance with that man from the coronation all that time ago.

"What is your relation to the King, if you don't mind me asking? You two seem very close," The stranger kindly questions.

"Well... He's my best friend." (Y/N) replies, making Elson smile softly. "He means a lot to me."

"Really? Just friends?" the man questions with amusement as he chuckles, making Elson pause as he looks over.

(Y/N)'s brows furrow lightly as she smiles, tilting her head. "Why's that so funny?"

The stranger smiles, glancing around. "Well-- Allow me to tell you a secret..."

(Y/N) tilts her head, the man smiling.

"He hasn't stopped glaring at me since I've asked you to dance. So... perhaps you mean more to him than you think, my dear."

(Y/N) giggles lightly, the memory ending as Elson slowly smiles and shakes his head with a chuckle.

"I just wasn't looking where I was going, but I'm great, actually," Anna takes Hans' hand, Elson halting in his tracks and glaring daggers at him.

"Prince Hans of the Southern Isles--"

Elson scoffs, shattering the memory of Hans as he continues.

"I love you." Agnarr softly says, making Elson gasp as he quickly rushes to them.

"I need to tell you about my past. Our past... Me, (M/N), and (F/N)." Iduna replies, fear and uncertainty in her voice as they stand under a blossom tree.

"I'm listening," Agnarr gently replies, cupping her cheek as she smiles and nuzzles into his palm.

A young Iduna giggles, hanging off a tree as (F/N) leans against it, Agnarr reading a book and (M/N) collecting flowers as (F/N) watches with a small smile.

"Iduna!" Agnarr gasps, startled.

"What are you reading, Your Majesty?" she playfully questions

Elson softly smiles as he watches the four. (F/N) offers a rose to (M/N), making her gasp in excitement and add it to her collection with a giggle.

"Some new Danish author."

Elson gasps when he hears the familiar chittering of Gale, watching the memory of their escape.