Charades

...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Anna... What the heck are you trying to be?" I question with a laugh, leaning into Elson's side as she stares at me while growling.

She grunts more, clutching her fists and looking around, walking angrily.

"An... Ogre?" I suggest, making her sigh and shake her head.

"Um... Lion?" Kristoff offers, making me gasp and shake my head.

"Kris! Wait for your turn! It's 'Boys against Girls', remember?" I mock from earlier, since he suggested it.

Elson chuckles lightly as he wraps his arm around my shoulders, shaking his head as Anna continues to angrily wave her arms while pretending to kick things.

"Um... A bear?"

"Brown bear!" Olaf yells, making me sigh.

"Angry face!"

"Black bear?"

She makes an ugly face, glaring at me as she makes another grunting noise while scrunching her nose and scowling.

"Oh! Oh! Hans!" I jokingly shout,  jumping up in excitement as Kristoff and the others laugh, Elson muffling a snort behind his hand.

Anna gasps, waving her hand and grunting with encouragement.

"Oh, really? I was kidding, but okay! Uh... Liar?" She shakes her head and bounces, groaning and waving her hand. "Ugly?! Dumb? Evil?"

Anna gasps, nodding and frantically waving her hands for me to elaborate.

"Uh..."

"Oh! Unredeemable Monster!" Elson yells with excitement as he raises his hand, making Anna deflate.

"Greatest mistake of your life!" Kristoff points, yelling with excitement as well with a wide smile.

"Wouldn't even kiss you!" Olaf yells with laughter, shaking his head.

"Guys! Wait your turn!" I scold them with a laugh, pausing as I think carefully. "Um, um! Oh, wait! Villa--"

Sven rings the bell, making Anna yell in frustration and sigh.

"(Y/N)! You had it!" She whines, throwing up her hands in defeat. "Villain!"

"I was just about to say it!" I yell with a groan, flopping back as the others all go 'Oh!'.

"We all kind of got it," Olaf giggles, looking between us.

"Okay, Olaf. You're up," Kristoff grins, nodding in agreement.

I scoot closer to Elson, curling up in his side as he wraps his arm around me, pulling me closer as Anna sits to my other side.

"So much easier now that I can read," Olaf snickers, taking a card from the basket Sven offers.

He crumples it up, grinning.

"Lightning round! Couple against couple," Olaf gestures between us, making Elson sit up slightly.

"You two are going down!" Anna growls with a grin, leaning forward in anticipation.

"Come on, Elson! We got this!" I laugh, making him chuckle as he sits up.

Olaf shape shifts, using his nose for a... Horn?

"Uni--"

"Unicorn!" Kristoff yells, making me gasp.

"Hey! I said it--"

"Ice cream!" Elson quickly comments. making me gasp when I noticed Olaf changing more.