Leave! And dont come back!

Miles Quaritch's POV

Well damn, she was beautiful. Even if she did just have a knife to my throat, I couldn't help looking over her body, from her light, full lips to the leg sleeve tattoo tracing down her leg. Her tail was almost like mine, just thicker with a small fin at the tip. Her forearms graced with small fins  in a deep shade of blue. And her ass.. damn. Just looking at how plump and round it was made me think about what it would feel like in my hands, sitting in my lap.

'Jesus christ, Miles! Get it together! She tried to kill you!' I snapped my head to Jake, about to ask what we do. But his eyes were trained on the lady in front of us, eyes wide and trailing down her body. I chuckled, knowing that we were thinking the same thing. That snapped him out of his trance with a deep purple blush on his face.

Tonowari stood in front of her. A smirk plastered on his face as he looked down at her. Oh, it looks like the three of us liked what we saw. But who knew the two mated men would look at someone other than their mates like this.

I watched as Tonowari lifted his hand, gliding the strand of white hair between his fingers. She slapped his hand away, growling in his face.

'She is fiesty. I like it.' I smirked as Tonowari stood stunned for a moment before looking towards the boy behind her.
He was a young boy, probably the same age as Spider or Neteyam. He would have looked just like the woman in front of him if it wasn't for his five fingers.

That baffles me in a way. She looks too young to be his mother, and he looks too old to be her son. Maybe from her mate's side?

I watched as she slowly took steps back, not once looking away from the three of us. Neteyam looked to us before stepping closer to her, arms held out for her.

"It's okay. They will not hurt either of you. This is my dad, Jake Sully. The guy next to me is Miles Quaritch, Spider's dad. And, well, you already know the Olo'eyktan."

She looked me up and down for a moment, blushing a tinge as I smirked at her when I noticed her gaze linger a while on my chest. This body has its perks, that's for sure. She looked at us all before lowering her knife a little, standing a bit taller.

She looked to her boy behind her. He was watching Tonowari, never moving his glare from him.

'That kid has the same look as his mum. Definitely have to be related.'

"Leave! And don't come back!" She glared at the lot of us before walking away with her son in tow.

We watched as they disappeared into the forest ahead before noticing Neteyam walk after them.

Jake stepped forward, gripping his arm. "Where are you going?"

"To see if they are alright. Kaelen is my friend, and Tahlani just met the man who banished her. Someone needs to check on them." He pulled away, running into the forest after them, leaving the three of us there for a moment.

I looked to the men before sighing, jogging towards where they went. "Well, are you just gonna stand there, or are you coming?"

I kept my pace as I heard them follow behind me. I don't know why I was following them, but I just got this feeling in my gut that I needed to be there. With them. With her.

Jake's POV

We all followed after Neteyam as best we could. I just couldn't believe he was here. Alive! It was only a few months ago that he had returned to Eywa. But now he was back. I will forever thank Eywa for his return, but he said that this lady, Tahlani, was the one who saved him. How, though?
The first thing I noticed about her was her skin. Dark blue stripes against her light teal skin. Then it was her eyes. The pale violet hue she had was mesmerising. Then it was the hair, dark wavy hair pulled back from her face, with strands of white hair loose, framing her face perfectly. I will admit, she was quite beautiful. I have never looked at another woman since I met Neytiri, but there was something about this woman that I just couldn't shake. I felt a pull towards her.