Then Let Me Help You Forget

*SHORT SMUT WARNING!!

Tonowari's POV

We had been training all morning, Jake and Miles helping me with the male warriors in defence and Tahlani helping the female warriors.

Everyone was exhausted by the three's strict training, but it was good to see them pushed to their limits.

As we finished up for the day, I walked over to Tahlani, resting my hand on her shoulder.

"You did well training them. They will be more prepared for battle when the time comes."

She smiled before looking towards the sea. "I hope it doesn't come to that any time soon."

I watched her for a moment, noticing the sad look in her eyes before she shook her head.

"You said we could look around the island for more flower sap. Are you still up for it?"

I nodded as I led her to the water, calling my tsurak. She smiled as she saw him approach, quickly patting him as he rubbed against her.

"Hey, big guy. Long time no see." He purred into her touch, rubbing harder against her palm.

"We will ride together, make the trip easier." I smirked as I mounted him, watching as she mounted up behind me.

She wrapped her arms around my waist, hands placed dangerously low near my loincloth. I knew she didn't mean to, but the feeling of her hands on me was making me internally groan, thinking of different ways her hands would feel against me.

"Is everything alright?"

I snapped out of my dirty thoughts, clearing my throat. "Yes, of course. Let's get going."

She held on tighter as we took off, diving in the water. Her body moulded against mine as we rode through the currents before leaping into the air. I could hear her laugh as we flew through the air, making our way over to a small forest on the island. As we came towards the shore, she dove off, swimming towards the sand. I followed her shortly after, enjoying the view of her looking around the reefs, a pure happy smile on her face.

When we made it to land, I looked around, seeing if there was anyone around. But we were alone.

She came up next to me, grabbing my hand. "Come, let's look around."

"Lead the way." I smiled as she dragged me to the trees, letting go as she navigated her way through the vegetation.

She looked beautiful, with her hair tied up in a ponytail, her feathered breast coverage, and green loincloth. She wore the chest piece of our warriors, making her look even more divine than ever. She truly was a sight to see.. and she was our mate.

'Thank you, Eywa, for this beautiful gift.'

She stopped while looking at some plants before walking again. I followed her around as she looked at many flowers and plants, picking some of them along the way.

"What is it you are thinking about?" She asked as she looked over her shoulder.

I smiled and shrugged. "Just how thankful I am to Eywa for bringing you back to us, Ma Lani."

I chuckled as I caught the red blush on her cheeks before she looked back to where she was going, quickening my pace to walk next to her.

"What are you thinking about, Lani?"

She sighed as she knelt down to a flower, checking its petals. "Just about this dream I had last night."

"Was it a good dream?"