19 - hi im marissa!

cora's pov

(ok so this is continuing the 'yelling' chapter, just to leave u guys on more cliffhangers HAHA😈😈)

I got up off the floor and hugged Albert, trying to act like nothing happened.

He pulled away from the hug and looked into my eyes, his smile turning into a small frown.

"Are you ok? your pupils are super dilated." Albert said, still looking at me.

shit.

"yea i'm fine." I reassured, going to the couch to sit down.

Albert went to go greet the others while I sat on the couch with my face in my hands, trying to get my head in the right place.

Kaden walked up to me, sitting down in the spot next to me.

"Can we talk?" Kaden asked.

"Sure." I said while shrugging my shoulders.

He pulled me into a different room and shut the door.

"I'm sorry about what I did in the kitchen, it was uncalled for and, I-i'm just sorry" Kaden rambled.

"It's ok, I get it." I reassured him.

(alright now after the party chapter but they haven't talked about the kiss yet)

I was hanging out at Albert's house while he was filming a video.

I was downstairs on the couch scrolling on instagram until I hears a knock on the door.

who would be here?

I walked up to the door and opened it to see a brown haired girl.

"hi! i'm Marrisa, is Albert here?" She said with a smile.

"Uh..yea, who are you by the way?" I hesitated.

"Oh i'm one of Alberts old friends from high school!" she explained.

"How did you find his address?" I asked, scaring myself with the question.

"I messaged him on instagram and he sent it to me!" she chuckled, and I moved aside to let her in.

"Thanks! where's Albert?" she asked while looking around.

"Oh, he's filming a video upstairs." I said while getting a drink from the fridge.

"oh, that must be why he had so many followers, I thought it was just because he was hot!" she said while sitting on the couch.

ehm...

I chuckled and took a sip of my drink.

"Y'know, I never knew Albert had a sister." She remarked.

"Oh! i'm not his sister." I laughed.

Her face dropped into a face I could barely make out, it looked sad and angry at the same time.

"then who are you?" she asked with a disgusted look.

To be honest, after that kiss I have no idea, are we friends? are we dating? I don't know.

"I'm his friend." I said with an embarrassed face.

"Oh, well don't catch feelings, I know it's hard but he's mine." She muttered.

your a little late.

Before I could say anything Albert came down the stairs and looks at Marissa.

"Marrisa?" he questioned, slowly walking over to her.

"Albert!!" she squealed, getting up off the couch and hugging him.

I clenched my jar hard and picked up my phone and keys and walked out of the house, it felt too awkward to be in there.

AN:

IM BACK WTF!!!!!

ty guys for all the ideas!!!!

BUT ILL TRY TO WRITE MORE!!!!

LOVE U GUYS SM🤍🤍🤍🤍

word count: 535