26 - I wanted to talk to you.

coras pov:

Me and Sophie were playing a roblox horror game.

Screaming, laughing, crying (as a joke of course)

until I heard a knock on my door.

I screamed out of fear, then Sophie screamed because I screamed.

I then realized the sound was from MY door, not the game.

"OH, never mind that's my door." Me and Sophie started laughing, then stopped.

"Wait who would be at your door?" Sophie asked, sounding concerned.

"Ugh, it's probably Albert." I sighed

"Ughhh, are you gonna get it?" I could practically hear Sophie rolling her eyes.

"Fuck it, i'll be back." I got up out of my seat and ran to the front door.

I opened the door, I had a tie dye t-shirt on and black shorts, my hair was a bit messy and I had my glasses on.

"Hey, pretty girl." He smiled as I opened the door to see Albert.

I couldn't help but blush a bit and smile.

"Do you need anything?" I asked, realizing it sounded kinda mean.

"Oh, uhh..no, just wanted to stop by because I said I would.." He mumbled.

"Mierda, eso sonaba un poco grosera." I mumbled, Albert giving me a confused look.

"What?" Albert made a face and chuckled.

"Nothing, me and Sophie are playing a scary roblox game..if you wanna watch you can, just let us finish the game, please." I said quickly, leaving Albert smiling.

"Sure, i'll just sit and watch." He walked in, and followed me upstairs.

"IM BAAACK!!" I yelled as I walked back in my room.

"HIIII" Sophie yelled in a high pitched voice.

"OK BACK TO THE GAME" I sat back down and watched as Albert laid on my bed.

Me and Sophie played the game for while, screaming, laughing, cracking HORRIFIC jokes.

(mostly sex jokes, just being weird.)

Albert was laughing at our jokes, but quiet enough for soph not to hear.

We finished the game and Sophie had to go because she had a date.

After I ended the call I looked at Albert.

"Sorry some of those jokes were..strange." I chuckled as Albert gave me a look.

"Jesus, you and Sophie are crazy." He laughed while getting up and walking to my chair.

"Oh, I also wanted to talk to you about something." I sighed and Albert kneeled down.

"Ok, come here." Albert grabbed my hand and pulled me to sit down on my bed.

"So, uhm..we kissed, awhile ago." I swallowed and looked down.

AN:

HI

IM BACK FROM THE DEAD

I SAW THR BARBIE MOVIE AND IT LEFT ME SOBBING.

ALSO BILLIES SONG

WAAAAAAA (crying noises if u can't tell)

I MIGHT TRY TO MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER THIS WAS RUSHED AS FUCK

BTW I LOVE YOU

SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG GOR THIS CHAPTERRRRR

BYEEEEEEE

word count: 473 ☹️ (sorry)