28. Differences Aside

"And you are sure his last known location was here?" asked Suga who was immediately on the defensive.

The leader of LAME acted like he knew the question was coming, nodding as he began to pat down the many pockets that lined the legs of his outfit until he found what he was looking for. When he was able to find what he was looking for, he dug it out of his pocket. To Namjoon, it looked like some sort of cell phone.

"What's that?" asked Taehyung.

"It's a tracker," said the LAME leader as he pressed a button on it to turn it on. "I'll show you that Seokjin's last known location was here."

All five of them watched as the device whirred to life, letting off an irritating pinging noise as the LAME leader started to walk deeper into the depths of the RV as if he owned it. They all watched as the pinging got louder the closer he got to the tiny closet housed within the back bedroom.

"You're telling me his last known location in this RV was in a closet?" asked Suga as he watched the LAME leader nod his head.

'It was as if he was hiding,' thought Namjoon as he watched the LAME leader open the closet and shuffle some things about.

"Well, he's not here now," said Suga as the LAME leader continued to root about the closet. "You need to get off this RV and go back to your ship or wherever you came from."

The leader of LAME didn't seem phased by Suga's grumpy attitude. He only moved to stand upright from the closet when he held a small white tuft of something in his hands.

"I should have known..." said the leader of LAME as his eyes narrowed at the tuft of white as if it was the most diabolical thing in the world.

"Known what?" asked Hobi, too curious for his own good.

"The Alpacians have him."

"The Alpacians?" asked Namjoon.

"Yes," said the leader of LAME as he looked towards the five of them. "They may be cute and fluffy looking on the outside, but they are wickedly diabolical on the inside. Seokjin was supposed to go look for their leader. It was his solo mission, but they obviously got to him first."

"Well there. Congratulations. You found out where this Seokjin guy disappeared off to," said Suga. "So I repeat, you can get off this RV and go back to your ship now, right?"

"Wrong," said the leader of LAME. "Obviously the Alpacians are one step ahead of us. They'd be prepared for us to come after Seokjin and probably have some sort of trap set up for us. However, they wouldn't be prepared for a group of strangers to be on a rescue mission for him..."

Namjoon watched as the leader of LAME grinned at them; Suga crossing his arms as he shook his head back and forth.

"No. No. Absolutely not! There is no way that we're going to go on some rescue mission!"

- - - A few minutes later - - -

"I can't believe you agreed to help him! We don't even know who he is!"

Suga - along with the rest of them - were currently situated in the small back bedroom room of the RV. They were each taking turns stripping down out of the clothes they were currently wearing into ones that were more space appropriate.

"We do know who he is though, Suga!" piped up Hobi before anyone else could try and reply. "He said he was the leader of LAME."

If looks could kill, Hobi would be struck dead on the spot as Suga turned to glare at him. Hobi stared back at Suga, slowly shrinking back into a corner of the room. Because of how small the room was, Hobi ended up backing into Jungkook who had just finished putting his space suit on. Jungkook whipped around to look at Suga as he said, "Let me guess why you are so ticked off about the whole thing. It's because you don't trust him, right?"

Suga looked from Hobi to Jungkook, sending him the same sort of look. Unlike Hobi though, Jungkook wasn't phased. A small smirk came across Jungkook's lips as he added, "We need to get you a t-shirt that says, 'I don't trust you' on it so you don't have to say it all the time. It gets annoying."

Namjoon watched as Suga curled his hands into fists, reaching out a hand to gently put it on one of his wrists. The action caused Suga to turn back and look at him.

"Suga, we need to do this," said Namjoon as he locked eyes with Suga. "If the leader of LAME says that Seokjin's last location was aboard this RV, maybe he's the next member we're looking for. Maybe he's the one that is lost amongst the stars."

Before Suga could make any sort of reply, there came a knock at the bedroom door.

"Are you all dressed in there?" came the LAME leader's voice. "The sooner we get this mission started, the better for Seokjin."

"We'll be right there!" called out Namjoon. "Just a few more minutes please!"

"Fine," said Suga as he addressed Namjoon once he heard the LAME leader walk off, "But I still don't trust this guy or the whole idea behind this mission."

"Yep. Definitely getting you that kind of t-shirt," commented Jungkook as he chuckled, ducking as Suga grabbed the first available projectile - which was thankfully a pillow - and threw it at him.

"Um, Hobi? What are you doing?" asked Taehyung as he watched Hobi trying to rapidly shove something into the pockets of the space suit he now wore.

"I'm taking some of the hay with us!" said Hobi. "It's lucky after all."

"Hobi, that hay is not lucky," said Suga as a small frown came across Hobi's face.

"Yes it is," insisted Hobi. "It helped us in pirate land. It's going to help us now. I just know it."

"Well, if these Alpacians are what I think they are - which is some form of an Alpaca - then he's not wrong," commented Jungkook.

"You just have to have your two cents about everything, don't you?" asked Suga as he looked back over at Jungkook.

"And you just have to get your panties in a twist about everything, don't you?" countered Jungkook as Namjoon moved to stand between the two of them before they could come to blows.

"Guys, we don't have time for this! We need to work together to get through this mission. If we don't, we're doomed before we even begin. So lets set the differences aside for now, alright?"

Neither of them moved to say a word, instead opting to stare each other down like there was set to be a showdown of some sort the moment Namjoon moved out of the way.

"I want you both to shake on it," said Namjoon.

"Shake on it?" asked Suga.

Namjoon nodded, watching the both of them as they still stared distrustfully at each other.

"We're a family now," continued Namjoon, "And while family doesn't always agree, they need to agree to be united when the need arises and to love each other despite differences they may have."

Jungkook poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue for a moment as he contemplated the matter before finally reaching out a hand towards Suga.

"Fine. Namjoon has a point. I'll agree to set aside our differences for now for his sake," said Jungkook.

Suga looked at Jungkook's outstretched hand for a moment before reluctantly reaching out to put his hand in his; a shake sealing their promise to Namjoon who couldn't help but smile.

"Alright. Now lets go see if we can find Seokjin," said Namjoon. "Maybe he'll end up being part of our family too."